- Top Local News
Sex offender arrested over travel plans
The warrant was issued after Wells was not at his residence on several occasions during resident checks on the week of April 11.Continued ...
- Athens man arrested for stolen credit card, other charges
- UPDATE: Power restored after wreck damages Lindsay Lane utility pole
- Athens hospital board approves low-interest $10M loan, guaranty deal with Huntsville Hospital
- BREAKING: Limestone man arrested after shooting man in chest
- Sex offender arrested over travel plans
- Today's Local Feature
Quiz masters: Ardmore claims county title; Elkmont, Clements place in top 3
Ardmore and Elkmont each finished round-robin play with 4-1 records, with the Tigers winning the tiebreaker.Continued ...
- Local physician to host Patient Appreciation Day and Health Fair
- Egg hunting we will go
- Quiz masters: Ardmore claims county title; Elkmont, Clements place in top 3
- State and Nation
Families' hopes for ferry victims painfully humble
South Korea President Park Geun-hye said that instead of following a marine traffic controller's instructions to “make the passengers escape,” the captain and some crew members “told the passengers to stay put while they themselves became the first to escape.”Continued ...
- In show of defiance, thousands run Boston Marathon
- Leaders break ground on $5.5B Birmingham perimeter
- Signs to guide visitors to Shoals' music heritage
- Ala. man sentenced for copyright violation
- Families' hopes for ferry victims painfully humble
- Local Sports
Athens boys, girls win section titles
Another year, another section title for the Athens girls soccer team. Saturday’s 5-1 over East Limestone gave AHS another region championship and secured a first-round home playoff game.Continued ...
- Ardmore will travel to North Jackson in 2nd round
- ABS advances for rematch against Shoals Christian
- Athens falls to Cullman in first round
- Potts inks with Middle Tennessee State
- Athens boys, girls win section titles
Mississippi's Golson considers transferring
Mississippi offensive lineman Austin Golson says he's considering leaving the school because of family-related health issues.Continued ...
- Boston Marathon begins under tight security
- Let the (real) games begin: It's NBA playoff time
- ASWA names Lee, Thomas Mr. and Miss Basketball
- Tributes planned to mark Boston Marathon bombing
- Mississippi's Golson considers transferring
- Calendar of Events
Limestone Ledger 4/23/14
Safe driving course
The AARP safe driving course will be held 9 a.m.-3 p.m. Thursday at the Council on Aging office, 912 W. Pryor St. Cost is $15 for AARP members. All others, $20. Participants are asked to bring lunch or snacks. RSVP to Emily Sandlin at 256-216-3906.
- Church Bulletin 4/23/14
- Limestone Ledger 4/23/14