- Top Local News
- Today's Local Feature
- State and Nation
Winter's last gasp? Another storm hits much of U.S.
Winter kept its icy hold on much of the country Monday, with snow falling and temperatures dropping as schools and offices closed and people from the South and Mid-Atlantic to Northeast reluctantly waited out another storm indoors.Continued ...
- Chapo's Rise: From poor, abused to cartel kingpin
- Man wakes up in body bag at funeral home
- 2 lifted to safety at Monte Sano State Park
- Moulton woman charged with having sex with boy, 13
- Winter's last gasp? Another storm hits much of U.S.
- Local Sports
AHS, East, West, Tanner players named to NW Regional all-tournament team
Eight Limestone players earned all-tournament honors at the Northwest Regionals.Continued ...
- NORTHWEST REGIONALS: Fletcher nails last-second 3 to send Tanner to Final Four
- NORTHWEST REGIONALS: Frosty shooting by Tanner girls leads to 39-28 loss to Red Bay
- NORTHWEST REGIONALS: No. 5 Tanner trails No. 8 Red Bay at halftime
- 'Phenomenal season' ends for Athens
- AHS, East, West, Tanner players named to NW Regional all-tournament team
- Athens season ends at NW Regional final
- NORTHWEST REGIONAL: Parker leads Athens entering the fourth quarter
- West Limestone loses to Butler at NW Regional
- NORTHWEST REGIONAL: Rattlers win again at Wallace
- NORTHWEST REGIONAL: Athens takes down 3-time defending champs Wenonah
- Distinguished Young Women: Elkmont senior representing Limestone County
- Aluminum Revolution: Ford introduces a new F-150
- Athens native named executive director of VOICES for Alabama’s Children
- SilverSneakers: Local seniors invite others to take part in SilverSneakers FLEX fitness program
- Have a cup of cheer on the Athens Square
- Calendar of Events
Limestone Ledger 3/7/14
The Limestone County NAACP free motivational reading program for children ages 3-13 will be at 9:30 a.m. Saturday at Round Island Creek Mission Center, 13829 Lucas Ferry Road. Lunch and transportation provided. Registration information: 256-216-5668.
- Church Bulletin 3/7/14
- Limestone Ledger 3/7/14