- Top Local News
Cold air sets new records across Alabama
In Huntsville, Wednesday's low of 56 broke the previous record of 60 from 1914.Continued ...
- Lindsay Lane closed between Strain and Huntsville-Browns Ferry roads
- North Alabama school district to use volunteers for security
- Officials weigh in on proposed special session on industrial incentives
- Witnesses: Burning rat caused Athens fire to spread; fire officials doubtful
- Cold air sets new records across Alabama
- Today's Local Feature
- State and Nation
Sevierville man added to TBI's wanted list
Nathan McCollum removed his GPS monitor after being discharged from a drug treatment program in Bessemer, Alabama.Continued ...
- Motion filed to dismiss Alabama penis amputation suit
- Chris Christie to visit Birmingham in August
- Congresswoman slams Central Alabama VA scheduling manipulation
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Sevierville man added to TBI's wanted list
- Local Sports
2014 Coaches All-County Baseball Team
The 2014 Coaches All-County Baseball Team:Continued ...
- County MVP, Reed, settling in to pro ball
- Athens, West players drawing college football offers
- Athens' Ridgeway is News Courier’s Girls Soccer Player of the Year
- Sayer is News Courier’s Boys Soccer Player of the Year
- 2014 Coaches All-County Baseball Team
CEO: Sterling staying on a 'disaster' for Clippers
Coach Doc Rivers has said he'll resign from the Los Angeles Clippers if Donald Sterling remains owner, the team's interim CEO testified, saying such a move would be a "disaster" for the franchise.Continued ...
- Survey finds sharp increase in teen use of HGH
- CEO: Clippers coach to quit if Sterling stays
- Tedford, Potts take on the South
- Arkansas State player earns conference honors
- CEO: Sterling staying on a 'disaster' for Clippers
- Police: Movie, TV legend James Garner dies
- What happens to your online accounts when you die?
- Broadway lights will be dimmed in Stritch's memory
- Blues legend Johnny Winter dies at 70 in Zurich
- Sam Gibbons Memorial Tennessee Walking Horse Show: Saturday's event to benefit Alabama Veterans Museum building fund
- Calendar of Events