- Top Local News
Clay Haney follows in father’s footsteps
After watching his dad pull for the past 20 years, Clay finally got his chance. Although he has pulled multiple times over the years, this will be the first year to compete for points in the Mid-South Pullers Association.Continued ...
- Report: Alabama crime rate decreased 4 percent in 2013
- Morgan County seeks help finding teen runaways
- Sunny skies on tap for this weekend
- A student's best friend
- Clay Haney follows in father’s footsteps
- Today's Local Feature
- State and Nation
Pot may be legal in some cities, but homeowner agreements can ban
Smoke isn't the only neighbor complaint posed by loosening marijuana laws. Growing pot and hemp is prompting neighbor disputes, too.Continued ...
- Jury convicts man of killing pregnant girlfriend
- Alabama city to host world horseshoe competition
- Air Algerie jet with 116 on board crashes in Mali
- UPDATE: Alabama man claims penis mistakenly amputated
- Pot may be legal in some cities, but homeowner agreements can ban
- Local Sports
Davidson helps North tie
She was one of only three North players to record a hit in the opener, which ended 3-3.Continued ...
Pitching duties were shared by Lexington’s Jessie Butler, Central-Florence’s Ashley Irons and Hartselle’s Jada Hayes along with eventual North MVP Maddie Moore of Winfield.
- Tedford, Potts take on the South in All-Star hoops game
- Strong local presence at state All-Star Week
- Before politics, Seibert played for the Tide
- State softball tournament begins in Athens today
- Davidson helps North tie
Auburn's Nick Marshall pays citations in Georgia
That means Marshall won't have to appear at a September court hearing.Continued ...
- Jaguars sign former Crimson Tide DB Belue, waive RB Blankenship
- CEO: Sterling staying on a 'disaster' for Clippers
- Survey finds sharp increase in teen use of HGH
- CEO: Clippers coach to quit if Sterling stays
- Auburn's Nick Marshall pays citations in Georgia
- Calendar of Events