- Top Local News
- The News Courier invites you to 'Sound Off'
- Carpenter acquires 2nd Delphi building – what’s in store for it?
- Limestone, Morgan and Madison counties under dense fog advisory until 9 a.m.
- Suspicious emails prompt BBB warning
- Arrest reports for 7/24/14
- Today's Local Feature
- State and Nation
Florida man run over by own truck during road rage
Joseph Carl had been drinking and drove into a vehicle stopped at a red light. He got out of his truck without putting it in park and began banging on the window of a woman's car. When the frightened woman drove away, there was nothing holding his truck in place.Continued ...
- Alabama man claims penis mistakenly amputated
- Official: Air Algerie flight 'probably crashed'
- Two killed in Alabama plane crash
- Army: Patient IDs wrongly trashed at Alabama base
- Florida man run over by own truck during road rage
- Local Sports
Before politics, Seibert played for the Tide
A standout on West Limestone’s football team, Seibert’s road to Tuscaloosa wasn’t an easy one. Determined to play at the highest level, he attempted to join the Tide as a walk-on in fall 1993.Continued ...
- State softball tournament begins in Athens today
- Run with goats Saturday
- Athens softball team wins state
- American Outlaws: Locals band together to support U.S. soccer team
- Before politics, Seibert played for the Tide
CEO: Clippers coach to quit if Sterling stays
CEO Richard Parsons testified at a trial to determine whether Sterling's wife, Shelly, can sell the team for $2 billion to former Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer as the NBA looks to force Donald Sterling from the league over racist statements.Continued ...
- Tedford, Potts take on the South
- Arkansas State player earns conference honors
- Clippers' future on line as probate trial resumes
- Tuesday could be time to 'play ball' for Biloxi
- CEO: Clippers coach to quit if Sterling stays
- Calendar of Events
Limestone Ledger 7/25/14
Crape Myrtle pageant
The 14th annual Miss/Master Crape Myrtle Festival Pageant is Saturday at the Ardmore, Tennessee Annex Building. Competition begins at 1 p.m. for girls, infant through age 19, and boys, infant through age 5. More information: 256-278-5524.
- Church Bulletin 7/25/14
- Limestone Ledger 7/25/14