- Adam Smith
A sincere ‘thank you’ to my mentors
As I write my final column as an employee of The News Courier, I thought I’d talk about a couple of my mentors.
- Competition proved I’m not so smart
- Groundhog makes enemies in Ohio
- Looking forward to annual tradition
- Warning systems need to be examined
- Surprised by NSA snooping? I’m not
- Weiner may be immune to shame
- Deen controversy proves there’s still work to be done
A brief glimpse into the world of our dispatchers
The strange things we hear, however, are no match for what our emergency dispatchers hear on an hourly basis. Luckily for you, the newsroom staff has collected a lot of the funnier, lighter moments of emergency scanner traffic and I’m happy to share them with you.
If you’re happy and you know it, you’re wrong
Thinking about all this misery has really made me miserable. Surely there must be something Alabamians can feel proud of.
- More Adam Smith Headlines
- A sincere ‘thank you’ to my mentors