East Limestone, Tanner or West Limestone have all played for a county championship in the past four years. East and Tanner have each won two over that period and West has reached at least the semifinals during that span.
So it should come as no surprise that those teams make up the bulk of the 2014 All-County boys basketball team.
The three schools have two players apiece on the first-team All-County, while East has the MVP in Jordon Gandy.
Gandy wrapped up a standout career with the Indians, averaging 15.8 points, 7.2 rebounds, 2.1 assists and 2.2 steals per game.
The senior, who signed a football scholarship to Murray State and will also be a preferred walk-on in basketball, was an All-State honorable mention selection in Class 5A for the second consecutive season.
The 2014 All-County boys team is:
Jordon Gandy. East Limestone
• JonJon Fletcher, Tanner — Fletcher’s buzzer-beating trey against Vincent in the Northwest Regional final sent Tanner to the Final 48 for the second consecutive season. The guard averaged 16.6 points, four rebounds and 2.2 assists per game. Fletcher shot 35 percent from 3-point range, hitting a county-best 55 3-pointers.
• Desmond Love, Tanner — Love averaged 13.8 points and six rebounds per game during his senior season. The senior shot 40 percent from the floor, along with posting two assists and two steals per game.
• Grant Baugher, West Limestone — Baugher formed one of the best combinations in the county with fellow junior Hunter Morgan. The guard averaged 12.7 points, 4 rebounds and 2 assists.
• Hunter Morgan, West Limestone — Morgan was a force in the paint for West Limestone this season and was arguably the top post player among the county schools. He averaged 9.4 points, 7 rebounds and 1.4 blocked shots per game.
• Devin Davis, East Limestone — Davis shot 47 percent from the floor and 41.5 from 3-point range, including 17 of 41 from long distance. He added nine points, 2.8 rebounds and 3.1 assists per game.
DeAntae Griffith, East Limestone; Nick Walsh, East Limestone; Lance Kephart, Clements; Blake Whitt, Tanner; and Garrett Miller, Ardmore
Dominic Clemons, Ardmore; Jared Bailey, Elkmont; Colton Gafford, Clements; Carson Cook, Clements; and Zane Griffin, West Limestone