The Limestone County Sheriff’s Department reported the following arrests Tuesday:
• Johnny Wayne Clem, 33, of 28191 Oak Grove Road, Ardmore, possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia
• Randall Daly, 54, of 26615 New Bethel Road, Elkmont, possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia
• Dustin Gene Davis, 23, of 2904 Pulaski Pike, Ardmore, possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia manufacturing a controlled substance and bond revoked on previous charges of possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of a controlled substance
• Rogelio Lopez Guittierez, 27, of 1007 Fifth Ave., Athens, use of false identification to obstruct justice
• Joey Lee Holt, 35, of 601 Ranger Road, Gurley, failing to pay child support
• Crystal Nicole Johnston, 25, of 385 Cloverleaf Circle, Killen, violated probation on previous conviction for first-degree theft
• Cody Wayne Pease, 24, of 102 Whisperbrook Circle, Madison, manufacturing a controlled substance and giving a false name
• Cheryl Ann Smith, 41, of 28353 Alabama 53, No. 2, Ardmore, manufacturing a controlled substance and possession of a controlled substance
• Dana Marie Thomas, 31, of 21395 Tillman Mill Road, Elkmont, bond revoked on previous charge of driving under the influence
The Limestone County Sheriff’s Department reported the following thefts Tuesday:
• 125 aluminum wheels valued at $1,800 stolen during burglary at LKQ auto parts in 29000 block Mangum Drive between Oct. 22 and 25
• Blank checks and power tools valued at $250 stolen from Thatch Road, no block available, between Oct. 1 and 25
• 1988 Chevrolet S-10 pickup valued at $700 stolen Oct. 25 from 29000 block Mooresville Road; found abandoned Tuesday morning in Ardmore
The Athens Police Department reported the following arrests Tuesday:
• Shaun Joseph Turner, 31, of 2414 U.S. 31 South, Athens, failing to comply with the federal Community Notification Act, which requires convicted sex offenders to report their home and work address, as well as any changes in addresses, to law-enforcement officials so they can be verified
• Charles Theodore Spears, 20, of 402 N. Jefferson St., Athens, third-degree domestic violence
The Athens Police Department reported the following thefts Monday:
• 20-inch Next Throttle brand mountain bike, valued at $200 taken in a theft between Oct. 23 and 25 from 902 E. Pryor St.
• 100 rolls of 6-inch pipe valued at $455 taken in a theft between Oct. 21 and 25 at 311 E. Elm St.
Athens-Limestone Hospital reported three admissions and no discharges Tuesday.
Admitted: Dorothy Coleman and Franz Fritz, both of Athens, and Brittany Stine of Madison
Admissions and discharges represent only those who agree to have their names published.