An Athens man was arrested Thursday on charges of third-degree burglary, according to the Athens Police Department.
Capt. Floyd Johnson said Daniel Eubanks, 28, of 808 North Malone St., was arrested after allegedly entering a storage building on Seventh Avenue and taking a yard trimmer, blower and pole saw. All property was reportedly recovered at Eubanks’ residence.
Following booking, he was transferred to the Limestone County Jail where his bond was set at $2,500.
The Limestone County Sheriff’s Department reported the following arrests Friday:
• Charles Jon Anthony Carter, 24, 21037 Mitchell Lane, Athens, allowing dogs to roam
• James Chadwick Foster, 32, of 1108 Wauchula Drive, Athens, probation violation on 22 counts of negotiating a worthless negotiable instrument
• Perry Lynn Gold Jr., 31, of 5783 Stone Ridge Drive, Columbus, Ga., sexual battery and enticing child (warrants out of Mississippi)
• Kenneth Ray Pylant, 49, of 3208 East Railroad Street, Ardmore, Tenn., attempt to commit a controlled substance crime and possession of a controlled substance
• Michael Wade Pylant, 40, of 209 Southwind Drive, Athens, attempt to commit a controlled substance crime
• Devon Shondall Russell, 22, of 1020 Christopher Ave., Gadsden, first-degree illegal possession of marijuana (warrant out of Etowah County)
• Richard Taymon Jr., 47, of 17011 Estalene Lane, Athens, third-degree domestic violence
• Jerry Wayne Thompson, 31, of 708 Westmoreland Ave., Athens, bond revocation on first-degree robbery charges
• Jamario Antwon Tripp, 22, of 1819 Hermitage Ave. S.W., Decatur, driving with a suspended license and speeding
The Limestone County Sheriff’s Department reported the following thefts Friday:
• Four rolls of 14/2 Romex wire, one partial role of 12/2 wire and two boxes of miscellaneous copper wire with a value of $870 was taken March 24 from the 13000 block of Henderson Lane. Arel Deleon Ortiz, 37, of 416 Eighth Ave. S.W. Decatur, was arrested and charged with second-degree theft in connection with the case.
• A Rockwell table miter saw, a Blackjack air compressor and a Bostic air gun with a value of $1,196 were taken March 23 from the 21000 block of State Line Street.