The Limestone County Sheriff’s Office reported the following arrests Friday and Saturday:
• Christopher Allen Griswold, 25, of 3225 Clopton St., Huntsville, grand jury indictment for four counts of third-degree burglary
• Gregory Scott Poss, 31, of 19135 Townsend Ford Road, Athens, first-degree theft deception and third-degree theft deception
• Michael Lee Reynolds, 49, of 19376 Looney Road, Athens, negotiating a worthless non-negotiable instrument
• Leigh Ann Boggs, 25, of 1405 Ryan St., Athens, trafficking marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia
• Tracy Wayne Cannon, 47, of 28455 Country Side Circle, Ardmore, negotiating a worthless non-negotiable instrument
• Jamey Lee Carter, 26, of 19146 Airfield St., Athens, probation revoked on previous conviction for third-degree theft
• Nathaniel Dean Davis, 36, of 311 Christopher Drive, Athens, driving under the influence and driving on wrong side of the road
• Devin Allen Falconbury, 27, of 301 Wellington Road, Athens, first-degree manufacturing a controlled substance
• Charlene Sonya Hood, 39, of 17233 Sneed St., Athens, first-degree manufacturing a controlled substance
• James Lynn Johnson Jr., 27, of 1412 N. Houston St., Athens, bond revoked on previous charge of manufacturing a controlled substance
• Thomas Wayne Martin, 27, of 16492 Zehner Road, Lot 12, Athens, violated probation on previous conviction for violating Sex Offender Registration and Notification Act
• Billy Ray Miller III, 19, of 17265 Blackburn, Athens, grand jury indictment for first-degree theft
• Wesley Quinn Pettus, 43, of 309 Cypress Cove, Florence, violated probation on previous conviction for breaking and entering a vehicle (Limestone County Community Corrections Program)
• Charles Daniel Springer, 25, of 13774 Robinson Lane, Elkmont, first-degree manufacturing a controlled substance
• Gloria Hughes Templeton, 76, 411 Congress Drive, Athens, three counts of negotiating a worthless non-negotiable instrument
• Jackie Lynn Watkins, 52, of 25368 New Bethel Road, Elkmont, violated probation on previous conviction for possession of a controlled substance
The Limestone County Sheriff’s Office reported no thefts Friday.
The Athens Police Department reported the following arrest Friday:
• Hosea Saman Thompson, 33, of 506 S. Hine St., Athens, third-degree domestic violence (harassment) and bond revocation
The Athens Police Department reported the following thefts and incidents Friday:
• Push mower, value $150, stolen between June 12 and 19 in 400 block E. McClellan St.
• Nautilus infant carrier/car seat, value $139, stolen June 16 at Wal-Mart
• Criminal mischief to hood of vehicle, value $550, on June 20 in 600 block Wright St.