The Limestone County Sheriff’s Department reported the following arrests Monday:
• Jonathan Adam Cook, 23, of 3783 Elkwood Section Road, Toney, second-degree possession of marijuana
• Ricky Vaughn Jackson, 45, of 23155 Kirby Lane, Athens, failure to signal, no proof of insurance, running a stop sign, DUI, speeding, attempting to allude and reckless driving
• Juan Jose Maldonado, 24, of 14643 Grubbs Road, Athens, possession of a controlled substance
• Tommy Gene Mayo Jr., 34, of 180 Brian Drive, Ardmore, second-degree theft deception (for Elmore County)
• Randall Cortez Timmons, 29, of 1700 Bellview Drive, Athens, first-degree possession of marijuana
• Jason Lee Wales, 26, of 29092 McKee Road, Toney, harassment and third-degree criminal mischief
• Maurice Heath Hicks, 34, of 2021 High Ridge Drive, Huntsville, DUI
• Brandy Joy Lawrence, 33, of 29190 Mims St., Ardmore, bond revoked on charges of manufacturing a controlled substance, chemical endangerment of a child and second-degree possession of marijuana
• Jennifer Michelle McCune, 27, of 23658 Upper Fort Hampton Road, Elkmont, violated probation on previous conviction for second-degree possession of a forged instrument
• Trent Colin Raye, 30, of 20433 Pine Ridge Road, Elkmont, was arrested for attempted burglary on July 11 in the 22000 block of Pine Road. He unsuccessfully attempted to enter a mobile home residence and was still at the scene when deputies arrived.
The Limestone County Sheriff’s Department reported the following thefts Monday:
• Stihl brand chainsaw and weed trimmer, total value $525, taken in a theft between July 5 and 9 in 13000 block of Blackburn Road
• Four Firestone tires, valued at $200, taken in a burglary between July 5 and 8 in 14000 block of Section Line Road
• Pain remedies and hair products, valued at $12.50, taken in a July 9 theft at the Dollar General store, 19000 block of Alabama 99. Cricket Darlene Kimbrough, 27, of 20431 Bonnie Blue Way, was arrested in connection with the incident and charged with shoplifting.
• Kodak camera, valued at $300, taken in a theft between June 9 and July 9 in the 18000 block of Lydia Corey Road.
• 2005 Chevrolet Aveo, valued at $6,995, was recovered following its theft July 10 in the 26000 block of Pettusville Road. A 16-year-old runaway from Elk River Wilderness Challenge was arrested and charged with stealing the car. The youth was released to his parents who released him back to Challenge. Lt. Brad Curnutt led the investigation.
• One dolly, valued at $100, was taken in a theft July 10 in the 15000 block of Zehner Road
• Wallet containing $100, a cell phone with no value listed, and a pair of black Jordan shoes, valued at $110, taken in a theft July 10 in the 23000 block of Presnell Road
• Prescription medication, no dollar value given, taken in a theft July 4 in the 16000 block of Quinn Road
The Athens Police Department the following arrests Monday:
• Stacey Eldon Prater, 44, of 17475 Seven Mile Post Road, Athens, reckless endangerment
• William Earl Eubanks, 51, of 616 Norton Drive, Athens, obstructing a court order
• Brigette Sheree Hodges, 29, of 16598 Greer St., Athens, possession of a controlled substance
• Stanley Lee Gullett, 37, of 500 Elkton St., Apt. B-23, Athens, possession of a controlled substance and second-degree promoting prison contraband
• Melissa Beverly Springer, 44, of 606 U.S. 31 North, Room 111, Athens, DUI
• Gary Angelo Hall, 49, of 1202 Seventh Ave., Athens, warrant through Decatur Police Department
• Jerry Allen Wise, 41, of 707 Frazier St., Athens, third-degree domestic violence (assault) and resisting arrest
• Rigoberto Cuevas Rios, 24, of 21188 Harris Road, Elkmont, third-degree theft of property
• Clarisa Michelle Britton, 38, of 764 Natural Bridge Road, Hartselle, possession of a controlled substance
• Monica Lynn Eskridge, 36, of 21607 David Drive, Elkmont, DUI
• Gregory Tremaine Davis, 33, of 813 Camelot, Athens, DUI
The Athens Police Department reported the following thefts Monday:
• Shattered windshield, valued at $185, during criminal mischief July 9 at Hine and Brownsferry streets
• Jemison brand 9 mm semi-automatic pistol, valued at $350, taken in a theft from an automobile July 8 at 1711 W. Elm St.
• Electric meter, valued at $400, taken in a third-degree theft of property July 9 at 24691 McClung Lane
• Four tires and 23-inch rims, valued at $1,000, taken in a second-degree theft of property July 8 at 1308 Elkton St.
• Criminal mischief estimated at $100 to the rear fender of a red Dodge Durango July 9 at Wendy’s, 1603 U.S. 72 East
• Three toolboxes containing miscellaneous tools and a Blue air compressor, total value $1,700, taken July 7 during the breaking and entering of a vehicle at 606 Norton Drive
• Two compact discs, valued at $20 shoplifted July 10 at 1011 E. Hobbs St.
• Chevrolet Malibu, valued at $8,000, taken in a theft of property July 10 from the Krystal parking lot
• BlackBerry Bold brand cell phone, valued at $500, taken in a third-degree theft of property July 10 at Walmart, 1011 U.S. 72 East
• Failure to pay for $20 worth of gasoline July 10 at 801 S. Jefferson St.
• Electric utility meter and utility meter cover, total value $540, taken in a theft of property July 10 at 811 Horton St.
Athens-Limestone Hospital reported no admissions or discharges Monday.
Admissions and discharges represent only those who agree to have their names published.