Limestone County Sheriff’s Department reported the following arrests Thursday:
• James Michael Adams, 19, of 1305 Cactus St., Athens, driving under the influence of a controlled substance
• Steven Lynn Gandy, 50, of 19474 Cross Key Road, Athens, negotiating worthless negotiable instrument
• Sherry Lynn Lobberecht, 50, of 29452 8th Ave., Ardmore, third-degree criminal trespassing
• Kyle Wayne Martinez, 27, of 23810 Norman Lane, Elkmont, probation violation on an original charge of third-degree theft
• Joseph Allen McCown, 24, homeless, probation violation on an original charge of destroying state property and second-degree illegal possession of marijuana
• Angela Gwen Romine, 40, of 16969 Zehner Road, Athens, menacing
Limestone County Sheriff’s Department reported no thefts or incidents Thursday.
Athens Police Department reported the following arrests Thursday:
• Calvin Elliotte Henshaw, 34, 16717 Buckskin Drive, Athens, arrest for Jackson County
• Brent Jay Horrocks, 51, 18099 Edgewood Road, Athens, third-degree domestic violence (harassment), and harassment
• Shawn Ray Davis, 40, U.S. 31 South, Budget Inn, Athens, third-degree assault
• David Scott Bailey, 32, of 27846 Ranch Hill Road, Toney, contempt of court, five days
Athens Police Department reported the following thefts Thursday:
• One DD214 form, one facing to CD player valued at $30, one pack of Maverick brand cigarettes valued at $5 stolen during the breaking and entering of a vehicle at 110 N. Thomas St. on Tuesday.
• Black Playstation valued at $300 stolen during a burglary in the 1100 block of North Houston Street on Tuesday