• Gospel meeting. The Sardis Springs Church of Christ on Mooresville Road at Alabama 251 in Athens gospel meeting ends with a 7 p.m. service tonight Wednesday, April 24. Dennis Abernathy of Gladewater, Texas is the featured speaker.
• Fashion show. The Oak Grove CME Church Relay for Life team is hosting a fashion show to benefit the American Cancer Society at 2 p.m. Saturday, April 27, at 21639 Alabama 99 next to the Blue Bingo Hall. Registration is $5 per person or $15 for a group of five. Contacts: Chequawnia Malone 256-431-2295 or Tiffany Allen-Burks 256-874-6716.
• Gospel singing. The Acts Worship Center at 1449 Charity Lane in Hazel Green is holding a gospel singing featuring Denise Hopkins-Jaco & Apostles II at 7 p.m. Saturday, April 27. Contact: Glenis Sanders 256-828-6097.
• Men & Women. The Frazier C.M.E. Church at 1108 S. Hine St. in Athens will celebrate their annual Men & Women’s Day Program at 1:30 p.m. Sunday, April 28. Special guest is Senior Pastor John W. Jude and the Pleasant Grove CPCA Church family. Contact: 256-233-2107.
• Fellowship service. St. Paul Missionary Baptist Church at 10081 Snake Road in Athens are inviting the public to a fellowship service at 2 p.m. Sunday, April 28. Guest pastor is Anthony Stewart with Greater Hope Missionary Baptist Church in Athens. Contact: Levonia Jones 256-651-9853.
• Revival. Holt Road Baptist Church will hold a revival from Sunday, April 28 through Tuesday, April 30. Brandon Pylant is the featured speaker for all services. Services are 5:30 p.m. Sunday and 7 p.m. April 29-30.
• Anniversary celebration. The New Iberia Missionary Baptist Church in Elkmont invite the public to attend the third anniversary celebration of Pastor Corey Thomas at 11 a.m. Sunday, May 5. Pastor Leonard Shackleford and St. Paul Wales Church
Family of Pulaski, Tenn. will be in charge of the service. Pastor Kerry Orr and True Faith Church Family of Pulaski will handle the 2:30 service.
• Revival. Majestic Chapel on Hays Mill Road just off Alabama 127 will host evangelist Toby Lacewell in a May 3-5 revival. May 3-4 services at 7 p.m. and May 5 services are at 11 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. Contact: Pastor Mike Webster 256-431-8038.
Church briefs must be submitted in writing, either on a form available at The News Courier office at 410 W. Green St., Athens, or sending email to email@example.com or a fax to 256-233-7753.