• AHS Class of ’56. Athens High School Class of 1956 will meet at 11 a.m. Wednesday, Feb. 6, at Logan’s in Athens for a Dutch-treat lunch. Contact: Mary 256-729-6709.
• Quilt guild. The Athens PieceMakers Quilt Guild will meet at 6 p.m. on Thursday, Feb. 7 at First Church of Athens on Lucas Ferry Road. Quilt instructor Fran Sargent will present the meeting.
• Fitting the Pieces. A network group for parents that have children with autism will meet from 6-7:30 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 7, at Lindsay Lane Baptist Church in Athens. Contact: Todd Tomerlin 256-431-3511 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• American Legion. Post 49 and the Ladies Auxiliary monthly meeting will be at 7 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 7, at 124 Cloverleaf Drive in Athens. Contact: Rod Huffman 256-233-3023.
• Autism Society. The Autism Society of Alabama will hold a meeting from 8-8:30 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 7, at Lindsay Lane Baptist Church for volunteers wanting to help with the April 13 autism walk. Contact: Todd Tomerlin 256-431-3511 or email email@example.com.
Limestone Ledger is a list of events hosted by nonprofit organizations. Items must be submitted in writing and are listed up to six days to include the day of the event. Mail or bring submissions to The News Courier, 410 W. Green St., Athens, AL 35611; email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 256-233-7753.