— • Pathfinders. Little Zion Missionary Baptist Church will host “Pathfinders: A Summer Enrichment Program” through July 25. Cost is $70 weekly. Students will have a math and reading curriculum with local field trips from 7 a.m.-6 p.m. daily. More information: 256-233-2461.
• Oakdale VBS. Vacation Bible school will from 6-8:30 p.m. June 8-11 for ages 4 through sixth grade at Oakdale Baptist Church at 16136 Alabama 251. Theme is “SonTreasure Island.”
• Lindsay Lane VBS. Lindsay Lane Baptist Church Vacation Bible School, “Agency D3: Discover, Decide, Defend,” for children 4 years through sixth grade, will be from 9 a.m.-12:30 p.m., June 9-12. Family night is at 6 p.m. June 12. For more info: 256-232-0020.
• Fairview VBS. Fairview Baptist Church Vacation Bible School, “Agency D3: Discover, Decide, Defend,” for ages 4 years through sixth grade, will be from 9 a.m.-noon, June 9-13. Call Malorie Hall at 256-777-1365 for more information.
• Westview VBS. Westview Church of Christ vacation Bible school with classes for all ages will be from 10 a.m.-11:15 a.m., June 9-13. There will be an auditorium class for adults.
• Copeland VBS. Copeland Presbyterian Church vacation Bible school “Blast Off” will be from 6-8 p.m. from June 8-10. Children of all ages welcome. More information: Mae Todd at 256-232-6732.
• Tanner VBS. Tanner Church of Christ will conduct vacation Bible school, “Promised Land or Bust,” from 6:30-8:30 p.m., June 8-11. There will be Wilderness Road Adventures, road trips from “grumble to humble.” Classes are for those 3 years to adult. The church is at 19925 Huntsville-Browns Ferry Road.
• James Chapel VBS. James Chapel M.B. Church at 814 Lucas Ferry St., Athens, will have vacation Bible school, “Jungle Safari,” from 6 to 8 p.m., June 9-13. Bring a friend and find the treasure at Jungle Safari. For information, call Bronda Brooks at 256-200-8523.
• Elkwood VBS. Elkwood Baptist Church on Alabama 127 in Elkmont will hold vacation Bible school from 6-7:30 nightly from June 9-13. A kickoff for VBS is 3-4:30 p.m. Saturday, June 7. More information: 256-233-6346.