• Black history program. The Athens-Limestone Community Association’s Trinity Black History Program and Exhibition will be at 6 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 22, at First Methodist Church Beasley Center in Athens. The program supports the Trinity renovation project. More information: 256-777-9727.
• Family and Friends Day. New Life Church at 2314 S. Hine St. in Athens will host annual Family and Friends Day at 9 a.m. Sunday, Feb. 23. Pastor Antoyne L. Green will preach. Praise and Worship is by the New Life Music and Dance Ministries. Pastor Jerry L. Crutcher and the Little Indian Creek Primitive Baptist Church of Huntsville will lead the worship at 2:30 p.m. The public is invited. More information: 256-233-7228.
• Revival. Clements Baptist Church at 8690 U.S. 72 West will hold its annual revival at 9:30 a.m. and 6 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 23, and continue at 6 p.m. Monday through Wednesday. Guest evangelist is Dr. Phil Hoskins. Childcare is provided. More information: 256-729-1328 or www.clementsbaptist.org.
• Homecoming. Greenbrier Baptist Church at 7939 Greenbrier Road in Madison will hold its 72nd Homecoming celebration beginning at 10:30 a.m. Sunday, Feb. 23. Squire Parsons will sing at 11 a.m., followed by a meal at 12:30 p.m.. Free to the public. More information: 256-355-8032, 497-7349 or at www.greenbrierbaptistchurch.net.
• ‘Hell and Mr. Fudge.’ The movie “Hell and Mr. Fudge,” which was filmed in Athens, will be shown at 5 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 23, at Seven Mile Post Road Church, 14435 Seven Mile Post Road.
Church briefs must be submitted in writing, either on a form available at The News Courier office at 410 W. Green St., Athens, or by sending an email to email@example.com or a fax to 256-233-7753.