• NSDAR. John Wade Keyes chapter of Daughters of American Revolution will meet at 9:30 a.m. today, May 10, at the First Presbyterian Church Rodgers Center. More information: Judy Rew 256-230-2105 or Brenda Winter 256-771-3536.
• Cancer survivors support. The cancer survivors support group will meet at 6 p.m. Tuesday, May 13, at Catfish Cabin on U.S. 72. Survivors, caregivers and friends are invited.
• AGC. The Athens Garden Club will hold its final meeting of the season on Wednesday, May 14, at Tanner Baptist Church. Business meeting and collection of club dues at 9:30 a.m., with a covered-dish lunch to follow at 11. College scholarship winners will receive their awards.
• ALSO. Athens-Limestone Seniors Organization will meet following a Dutch-treat lunch at 11 a.m. Thursday, May 15, at Mac’s Steakhouse on South Jefferson Street. Speaker Tom McDaniel of Tom's Busy Bees will talk about benefits of honey and beekeeping. The public is invited.
• AMVETS. The American Veterans monthly meeting is 6 p.m. Thursday, May 15, at 22769 Black Road. Fellowship with a covered dish dinner at 6 p.m., meeting at 7. All veterans are invited. Contact: Lyle Sadler 256-771-2029.
• Democrats. Limestone County Democrats will meet at 6 p.m. Thursday, May 15, at Catfish Cabin II on U.S. 72. Guest speaker is Parker Griffith.
Limestone Ledger is a list of events hosted by nonprofit organizations. Items must be submitted in writing and are listed up to six days to include the day of the event. Email submissions to email@example.com, fax to 256-233-7753 or bring to The News Courier, 410 W. Green St., Athens, AL.