• Beekeepers. The Limestone County Beekeepers Assoc. will meet at 6 p.m. Thursday, March 6, at Limestone County Water Authority, 17218 U.S. 72 West, about one-quarter mile west of Collins Supply.
• American Legion. American Legion Post 49 and the Ladies Auxiliary will hold their monthly meeting at 7 p.m. Thursday, March 6, at the Post home, 124 Cloverleaf Drive. More information: Rod Huffman 256-233-3023.
• NSDAR. John Wade Keyes chapter of Daughters of American Revolution will meet at 9:30 a.m. Saturday, March 8, at the First Presbyterian Church Rodgers Center. More information: Judy Rew 256-230-2105 or Brenda Winter 256-771-3536.
• Master Gardeners. Limestone County Master Gardeners will meet at noon Monday, March 10, at the Extension Office on Market Street. The public is invited to the program on Lasagna Gardening presented by Sue Bish. The business meeting will follow.
• Tanner Quarterback Club. Tanner Quarterback Club will meet at 7 p.m. Tuesday, March 11, in the school library.
Limestone Ledger is a list of events hosted by nonprofit organizations. Items must be submitted in writing and are listed up to six days to include the day of the event. Email submissions to email@example.com, fax to 256-233-7753 or bring to The News Courier, 410 W. Green St., Athens, AL.