• THS Class of '67. The Tanner High School Class of 1967 women will meet and eat at 5:30 p.m. Monday, April 14. Call Pat Goodin for directions at 256-777-2425.
• VFW. Veterans of Foreign Wars and Ladies Auxiliary will meet for dinner at 6 p.m. Tuesday, April 15, with nominations and election of new officers to follow. The VFW post is on North Jefferson Street. Contact: Fred 256-233-0213.
• Partners in Pink. Athens breast cancer support group Partners in Pink will meet at 6 p.m. Tuesday, April 15, in the Athens-Limestone Hospital Education Room. All breast cancer fighters and survivors are invited.
• Soil and Water board. The Limestone County Soil and Water Conservation District Board of Supervisors will meet at 7 p.m. Tuesday, April 15, at the Natural Resources Conservation District Office, 1795 U.S. 72 East, Suite B. The public is invited.
• ALSO. Athens-Limestone Seniors Organization will meet following a Dutch-treat lunch at 11 a.m. Thursday, April 17, at Mac’s Steakhouse on South Jefferson Street. The speaker is Delores Thompson with Limestone County Council on Aging. The public is invited.
• Democrats. Limestone County Democrats will meet at 6:30 p.m. Thursday, April 17, at 306 Barbecue on U.S. 72. There is a 6 p.m. buffet. Cost is $11.50 per person.
• SCV. The Capt. Thomas H. Hobbs Camp 768 Sons of Confederate Veterans will meet at 6 p.m. Thursday, April 17, at the Alabama Veterans Museum. Speaker is Ruth Hill McCallister, the great-granddaughter of Sam Watkins, author of the journal, Co. Aytch. The public is invited.
• Constitution Party. The first meeting of the Constitution Party of Limestone County will be 6-8 p.m. Saturday, April 19, at 306 Barbecue, 23101 U.S. 72 East. More information: Bruce Craig: 256-998-1660.
Limestone Ledger is a list of events hosted by nonprofit organizations. Items must be submitted in writing and are listed up to six days to include the day of the event. Email submissions to email@example.com, fax to 256-233-7753 or bring to The News Courier, 410 W. Green St., Athens, AL.