Festivals bring revenue, quality of life to Athens
Fall is in the air and that means it's festival time here.
Over the last few weeks, we've been treated to some “Grease-y” fun while fiddlin' around telling stories.
And it hasn't escaped the attention of Mayor Ronnie Marks.
- UK royals condemn plans to publish Kate pictures
- General Electric gets out of the TV business
- Comcast doubles down on TV in $16.7B deal for NBCU
- CBS to air special on Houston's death and Grammys
- Frank Ocean, Maroon 5, Keys to perform at Grammys
- Britney Spears' self-styled manager set to testify
- Seattle man gets Billy Idol to play his birthday
- Barbra Streisand is a proud Brooklynite at concert
- Big Bird flies high in 2012 presidential campaign
- More Entertainment Headlines
- Festivals bring revenue, quality of life to Athens