A new study warns parents to talk to their children about a stunt that is growing in popularity, the cinnamon challenge.
Ladle of love: Empty Bowls soup luncheon to benefit LCCI food pantry
This year’s fundraiser on April 30 will begin at 11 a.m. at Friendship United Methodist Church at 16479 Easter Ferry Road in Athens. Lunch will be served from noon to 1 p.m.
- Taking Care of Paws — Sasha's Way
Part 1 of a series: Earth Dwellers Unite
Limestone Countians to celebrate Earth Day April 26
- The Potter's Hand: Local pottery group grows out of an old passion
- Athenian Players to bring Wilde’s wit to ASU
Good moos: Limestone students win prizes at junior beef expo
Two Limestone County students recently placed in the Alabama Junior Beef Exposition Showmanship Contest in Montgomery. Jacob Lovell earned fourth in the junior division and Ashlyn Ruf finished in second place within the intermediate division.
- ProgressOh! — Local resident named finalist in national makeover contest
One of the South’s premier Celtic bands to perform free concert Monday
A performance by Celtic band Henri’s Notions will begin at 7 p.m. Monday in the ballroom of Athens State University's Sandridge Student Center. The event is free to the public and no reservations are required.
- Huntsville lawyer pens legal thriller
- Attitudes and laws against pit bulls soften
- More Lifestyle Headlines
- Ladle of love: Empty Bowls soup luncheon to benefit LCCI food pantry