Many memes spread virally in 2012 but some became more a part of pop culture than others. John Basedow reports on three of the most popular memes this year, including "Binders full of women," "YOLO," and "McKayla is not impressed."
- Poor teens' health may benefit from top schools
Police: Movie, TV legend James Garner dies
Although he was adept at drama and action, Garner was best known for his low-key, wisecracking style, especially with his hit TV series, "Maverick" and "The Rockford Files."
What happens to your online accounts when you die?
A person's online musings, photos and videos — such as a popular cooking blog or a gaming avatar that has acquired a certain status online — can be worth considerable value to an estate.
Broadway lights will be dimmed in Stritch's memory
Elaine Stritch died Thursday at age 89 in her home state of Michigan.
Blues legend Johnny Winter dies at 70 in Zurich
The cause of death was unclear and authorities have ordered an autopsy, said Zurich police spokeswoman Cornelia Schuoler.
- Sam Gibbons Memorial Tennessee Walking Horse Show: Saturday's event to benefit Alabama Veterans Museum building fund
- Home and Garden Spot: Snakes in North Alabama
- Maria Shriver launches program honoring her dad
- From scratch: 4-H bakers share winning recipes
- Slices of Life: Having it all
- More Lifestyle Headlines