- Huntsville lawyer pens legal thriller
- Attitudes and laws against pit bulls soften
- Calhoun bringing ‘Hamlet’ to Black Box Theatre
- Athens student serving as FCCLA state officer
Behaviorists: Dogs feel no shame despite the look
The next time you start shaking your finger and shouting "Shame on you!" because your dog chewed up your favorite fuzzy slippers, just remember that no matter how guilty your dog looks, it doesn't know what your rant is about.
'Which (blank) are you?' Online quizzes go viral
For a compulsive online quiz-taker like Chrissy Noh, the temptation was too great to resist: "Which sandwich are you?"
After answering a series of unscientific, seemingly unrelated questions, which included selecting her favorite doughnut from a lineup of frosted pastries, she had her answer (grilled cheese, for the record). And she's not the only one who's comparing herself to sandwiches lately. Go on, admit it: Chances are, you've been doing it, too.
- Cream of the crop: Two Limestone County 4-H students to attend national conference
Turnham guarded art featured in Clooney movie
For former state Rep. Pete Turnham of Auburn, "The Monuments Men" is not a Hollywood movie about World War II. It's part of his life.
- Girl Scouts to hold cookie tasting
- Memories of the Beatles' US television debut
- More Lifestyle Headlines