The Limestone County Sheriff’s Department reported the following arrests Monday:
• Waylon Shawn Cluxton, 22, of 17820 Lott Road, Elkmont, no seat belt and DUI
• Benny Joel Devaney, 50, no address given, third-degree domestic violence
• Kenneth Terrell Hicks, 43, of 15035 Cannon Road, Elkmont, three counts of second-degree possession of forged instrument
• Michelle Lynn Lanier, 29, of 202 Oconee Drive, Huntsville, DUI
• Robert Jay McKellar, 18, of 17916 Alabama 99, Athens, DUI, improper lane use, improper tint
• Travis Wendell Nelson, 39, of 2106 Luke St., Athens, child support
• Robert Todd Scheffler, 40, of 10272 U.S. 72 – Lot 6, Athens, reckless endangerment, attempting to elude, speeding, obstruction of justice with a false identity, driving while revoked, no insurance, following to close and failure to signal
• Jason Scott Wallace, 29, of 21132 Hubert Road, Athens, nine counts of negotiating a worthless negotiable instrument
• Rodrick Lashaun Woods, 32, of 1311 Acorn Hill Circle, Athens, probation violation
• Emma Darlene Hughey, 49, of 19030 Ingram Road, Tanner, third-degree domestic violence
•Griffin Scott Littlefield, 47, of 234 Eagle Rock Drive, Millbrook, Ala., probation violation
• Juan Gutierez Lopez, 45, of 910 Madison St., Athens, public intoxication
• Ramos Larios Ralios, 41, of 1502 Jefferson St., Athens, public intoxication
• Rodney O’Neal Watkins, 32, of 316 Vine St., Athens, probation violation (two counts of distribution of a controlled substance)
The Limestone County Sheriff’s Department reported the following thefts Monday:
• Two washers and dryers, Murray-brand lawn mower, go-kart, stove and refrigerator and miscellaneous scrap metal with a total value of $2,750 from the 19000 block of Alabama 127 on Thursday.
• iPod valued at $200 and a wallet containing a credit card taken during the breaking and entering of a 1995 Mercury van in the 13000 block of Fox Hollow Road on August 22 or 23.
• Trailer with a mounted 60-gallon sprayer and a Coleman-brand electric generator with a total value of $2,600 taken during a theft in the 23000 block of Flanagan Road between August 17 and August 24.
The Athens Police Department reported the following arrests Monday:
• Mario Juarez Roman, 24, of 101 4th Ave., Athens, child abuse (Jackson County), leaving the scene of an accident
• Melissa Sue Hamm, 22, of 90 Ellis St., Rogersville, driving while suspended
• Nicholas Lee Young, 23, of 15785 Evans Road, Athens, public intoxication, resisting arrest
• Robert Lee Brown, 48, of Quinn Road Apt. 7, Mile Post Road, Athens, DUI
• Reginald Darnell Malone, 25, of 1305 12th St., Athens, noise ordinance
• Juanita Reed, 45, of 1703 Townsend St, Athens, third-degree domestic violence
• Ernesto Garcia Garcia, 33, of 608 North Beaty St., Athens, third-degree domestic violence
• Tyrone A. Smith, 58, of 18165 North Jefferson St., Athens, failure to pay, no drivers license
• Jason Brantley Lorenza, 21, 1211 20th Ave., Decatur, third-degree burglary
• Antonio Roman Mendoza, 29, of 1113 North Jefferson St., Athens, third-degree domestic violence, failure to pay, no drivers license
• Miguel Centino Ralios, 30, of 910 Clinton St., Athens, DUI
• James D. Colvin, 71, of 3155 Huntsville Highway, Fayetteville, Tenn., DUI
• Eric Dwain Cole, 43, of 15131Canon Road -Lot A, Athens, driving while revoked and no insurance
• Frank Carson, 42, of 901 West Bryan St., Athens, third-degree domestic violence
• Teresa Ann David, 43, of 513 1/2 Beaty St., Athens, probation violation and DUI
• William Robert Brown Jr., 54, of 602 10th St., Athens, public intoxication
• Jamie Heath Adams, 31, of 706 South Lincoln Ave., Fayetteville, Tenn., possession of a controlled substance, obstruction of justice with a false ID and third-degree-theft, and child support
• Michael Calderin, 23, of 604 1st St., Athens, DUI
• Dustin Matthews Crews, 25, of 17335 Harwell Road, Athens, DUI
The Athens Police Department reported the following thefts Monday:
• Pink Mongoose brand bicycle valued at $85 from a Shannon Street residence on Thursday.
• Razor scooter valued at $45 from a Market Street residence on Thursday
• $55 in cash from Plato Jones/Bridgeforth on Friday.
• Yard Man brand leaf vacuum valued at $400 from an Elkton Street residence on Saturday.
• Window valued at $100 from a 12th Street residence on Friday.
• Center point scope, Winchester shotgun shells, and a junior mesh armchair, all with a total value of $90 taken from a residence in the 1000 block of U.S. 72 East on Saturday.
• Ninety Xanax bars valued at $90 taken from a North Beaty Street residence on August 5.
• A broken window pane, CD case, estimated 40 to 50 Playstation 2 and X-Box games, pair of Nike Air Max shoes, ENYCE shorts, two pair of Coogi pants, and a Hi Point 9mm weapon, all with a total value of $1,640 taken during a burglary in 1600 block of Elm Street West on Friday.
• Ninety hydrocodone tablets valued at $45 taken from Bud’s No. 17 on Sunday.
Athens-Limestone Hospital reported no admissions and no discharges Monday.
Admissions and discharges represent only those people who agreed to have their names published.