The Limestone County Sheriff’s Department reported the following arrests Thursday:
• Nathan Craig Adams, 22, of 20585 Todds Circle, Lot 22, Athens, defrauding secured creditor
• Daniel Neal Bates, 30, of 6181 M.D. Rose Road, Athens, harassing communications
• Donald Eugene Greenhaw, 43, of 21701 Thomas Road, Elkmont, violation of Limestone County Corrections Program (felony driving under the influence)
• Melanie Anne Hargrave, 26, of 3837 Swancott Road, Madison, two counts of negotiating a worthless negotiable instrument
• Jason Brantley Lorenza, 21, of 1211 20th Ave. S.E., Decatur, bond revocation (third-degree burglary)
• Troy Dale Lovell, 45, of 7259 Tommy Hill Road, Anderson, harassing communications and first-degree criminal mischief
• Regina Dawn Moss, 42, of 421 County Road 107, Killen, DUI, improper lane use and no insurance
• Douglas Randolph Newsom, 39, of 2107 Alabama 20 West, Decatur, one count of negotiating a worthless negotiable instrument
• Kimberly Dawn Posey, 28, 20820 Simpson Road, Elkmont, surety off bond on charges of third-degree assault and harassing communication
• Sharon Elliott Scales, 33, of 2500 Spring Ave., Apt. 121, Decatur, harassment
• James Lee Shelton, 35, of 353 Waters Edge Lane, Madison, violation of Limestone County Corrections Program (first-degree theft)
• Steven Tremayne Smith, 36, of 1708 W. Hobbs St., Athens, bond revocation (possession of a controlled substance and first-degree possession of marijuana)
• Jeffery Ryan Soloman, 23, of 1308 Elkton St., Athens, first-degree illegal possession of marijuana
• Joe D. Tillery, 54, of 10420 U.S. 31, Lot 63, Tanner, negotiating a worthless negotiable instrument
• Debra Lynn Whitener, 51, of 21720 Piney Chapel Road, Lot 60, Athens, harassment and third-degree criminal trespass
The Limestone County Sheriff’s Department reported the following thefts Thursday:
• Vehicle parked in 25000 block of Elkton Road sustained $500 damage during breaking and entering Tuesday or Wednesday; nothing stolen
The Athens Police Department reported the following arrests Thursday:
• Charles Edward Anderson, 45, of 2040 Luke St., Athens, probation revocation (third-degree domestic violence/harassment)
• Roy L. Dawson, 64, of 18067 Jefferson, Athens, shoplifting
• Wayne Donnall Davis, 38, 11436 Caroline Drive, Athens, public intoxication
• Stephanie D. McMullins, 39, of 27110 Jarrod Boulevard, Harvest, driving under the influence (drugs and alcohol) and possession of a controlled substance
• Timothy Wayne Worthy, 50, 18464 Valley Lane, Elkmont, possession of a controlled substance
The Athens Police Department reported the following thefts Thursday:
• A pack of Marlboro brand cigarettes valued at $3.45 stolen Wednesday from L&S; Grocery, 1301 N. Jefferson St.
• Lyle Sadler, 64, of Athens was injured at 10:12 a.m. Wednesday when he lost control of his 2003 Harley-Davidson motorcycle on Pettusville Road, four miles west of Ardmore, according to a state trooper. Sadler was wearing a helmet, the trooper said. His condition was not available.
Athens-Limestone Hospital reported no admissions and two discharges Thursday.
Discharged were William Davis and Eunice Kelley, both of Athens.
Admissions and discharges represent only those people who agreed to have their names published.