The Limestone County Sheriff’s Department reported the following arrests Saturday:
• Robert Earl Albright III, 18, of 14989 Section Line Road, Elkmont, second-degree possession of marijuana
• Joshua Phillip Amos, 31, of 1909 Mud Tavern Road, Decatur, driving under the influence
• Robert Anthony Byers, 29, of 100 E. Sanderfer Road, Apt. 126, Athens, probation violation (third-degree domestic violence – harassment), giving false name
• Griffin Scott Littlefield, 47, of 234 Eagle Rock Drive, Millbrook, third-degree theft
• Elizabeth McSherry, 35, of 26950 Clem Road, Elkmont, negotiating a worthless negotiable instrument
• Jackie Glenn Tidwell, 49, of 28470 Schrimsher Road, Belle Mina, resisting arrest
• Yvette Michell Vann, 41, of 1311 Woodside Road, Athens, driving under the influence
The Limestone County Sheriff’s Department reported no thefts Saturday:
The Athens Police Department reported the following arrests Saturday:
• Jose Juan Aguilar-Valencia, 20, of 18108 Coffman Road, Lot 5, Athens, third-degree theft of property
• Maracdeono Sanchez, 19, of 1301 Wheeler St., Athens, third-degree domestic violence
• Donald A. Frost, 54, of 703 Camelot Drive, Athens, third-degree theft of property
• Michael Allen Dorning, 54, of 18152 E. Elles Drive, Athens, driving under the influence of a controlled substance and possession of a controlled substance
• Manual Rosas, 42, of 204 Plum St., Athens, third-degree theft of property
• Felipe Torres Lopez, 19, of 11815 Stewart Road, Tanner, second-degree possession of marijuana
• David Norman Kelley, 19, of 19907 Alabama 127, Athens, driving under the influence of drugs
• Rusty Lee Wood, 25, of 15759 Huntsville-Browns Ferry Road, Athens, first-degree possession of marijuana
The Athens Police Department reported no thefts Saturday:
Athens-Limestone Hospital reported no admissions or discharges Saturday.
Admissions and discharges represent only those who agree to have their names published.
- Local News
Chamber recognizes Limestone County difference makers
Attorney Jim Moffatt was named Citizen of the Year.
- 3 Limestone teens charged with burglaries
- Athens man arrested on Wal-Mart theft charges
Athens State's tuition to increase 6 to 9 percent
The Athens State budget is facing an approximately $1.1 million budget deficit, according to Vice President of Financial Affairs Mike McCoy.
Sex offender arrested over travel plans
The warrant was issued after Wells was not at his residence on several occasions during resident checks on the week of April 11.
Athens man arrested for stolen credit card, other charges
McFarland is accused of taking his father’s medication and his wallet, which contained cash and credit cards, on April 10.
- UPDATE: Power restored after wreck damages Lindsay Lane utility pole
Athens hospital board approves low-interest $10M loan, guaranty deal with Huntsville Hospital
The 10-year loan through PNC Bank is replacing a $7.1 million bond for ALH, with an interest rate fixed at 1.92 percent.
BREAKING: Limestone man arrested after shooting man in chest
The shooting victim was taken to Huntsville Hospital and is listed in fair condition in the surgical intensive care unit, said hospital spokeswoman Pam Sparks.
- Sheriff: Elkmont couple arrested on meth charges with child present
- More Local News Headlines
- Chamber recognizes Limestone County difference makers