The Limestone County Sheriff’s Department reported the following arrests Wednesday:
• Evangeline Lorraine Evett, 44, of 1503 Wheeler St., Athens, driving under the influence (drugs) and possession of a controlled substance
• Myra Doris Ford, 25, of 6008 Eagle Point Circle, Birmingham, possession of a controlled substance
• Scott Alan Gentile, 45, of 19357 Alabama 127, Athens, probation violation (third-degree robbery)
• Laura Lynn Hamilton, 26, of 24394 Frank Gossett Road, Athens, failure to pay child support (10 days in jail)
• Joseph Lee Joines, 28, of 15885 Cannon Road, Elkmont, resisting arrest
• Danielle Marie Lambert, 40, of 12479 Longgate Road, Athens, 14 counts of negotiating a worthless negotiable instrument
• Karen Lynn Short, no age or address, failure to pay child support
• Misty Lee Watson, 28, of 15885 Cannon Road, Elkmont, third-degree domestic violence (harassment)
• Tyrone Lamont Witchard, 23, of 315 Vine St., Athens, probation violation (seven counts of negotiating a worthless negotiable instrument)
The Limestone County Sheriff’s Department reported the following thefts Wednesday:
• 1979 Oldsmobile Delta 88 valued at $3,500 stolen between October and January from the 14000 block of Bell Road
• Two pairs of leather chaps valued at $450 stolen from a horse trailer between Jan. 13 and Monday from the 24000 block of Thach Road
• Remington brand rifle valued at $317 stolen between Dec. 20 and Monday from the 20000 block of Harris Loop
• Limestone authorities arrested a 16-year-old Athens girl Monday for allegedly putting $52 worth of cleaners, batteries and other items into a diaper bag at Dollar General off Alabama 99.
• Approximately 25 acetylene and oxygen tanks of various sizes valued at $6,675 stolen during a burglary at a welding business in the 8000 block of U.S. 72 West between Jan. 15 and Tuesday
• Social Security card stolen from the 20000 block of Lovell Road between Sunday and Tuesday
The Athens Police Department reported the following arrests Wednesday:
• Matthew Joel Williamson, 30, of 13364 Batts Road, Athens, DUI
The Athens Police Department reported the following thefts Wednesday:
• A Chevrolet Tahoe sustained undetermined amount of damage due to criminal mischief Tuesday at 502 S. Madison St.
• A tinted, side window valued at $150 was stolen from a Dodge Caravan Tuesday or Wednesday at 511 Third St.
Tammy Barrett, 36, of Tanner was injured in a two-vehicle accident at 8 a.m. Wednesday on U.S. 72, six miles east of Athens, according to state troopers. She was wearing a seat belt when the accident occurred, the trooper said.
Athens-Limestone Hospital reported one admission and one discharge Wednesday.
Admitted was Phyllis Jackson of Athens
Discharged was Hazel Calvin of Athens
Admissions and discharges represent only those who agree to have their names published.