Limestone County Sheriff’s Department reported the following arrests Thursday:
• Talitha Danielle Baker, 38, homeless, Huntsville, second-degree possession of a forged instrument (grand jury indictment)
• Jeri Deanne Ballard, 38, of 1413 Macedonia Road, Ardmore, manufacturing a controlled substance and possession of a controlled substance
• Kasey Austin Berner, 23, of 25821 Cobblestone Lane, Athens, grand jury indictment for trafficking heroin, second-degree possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and carrying a pistol without a permit
• Jason Evans Brunning, 34, of 465 Old Finger Road, Henderson, Tenn., manufacturing a controlled substance and possession/selling a precursor
• U.L. Davis, 57, of 1410 12th St., Athens, breaking and entering a vehicle
• Rory Dale Dennard, 54, of 2106 Luke St., Athens, grand jury indictment for two counts of violating the sex offender act
• Adam Gatlin, 23, of 22228 Cagle Road, Athens, second-degree theft and fraudulent use of a credit card
• Crystal Kay Gunter, 37, of 10272 U.S. 72, Lot 4, Athens, manufacturing a controlled substance, possession of a controlled substance, possession/selling a precursor and second-degree possession of marijuana
• Tabitha Frieda Harbin, 19, of 14519 Parker Road, Athens, possession of a controlled substance
• Kenneth Russell Holder, 52, of 23810 Norman Lane, Elkmont, second-degree assault (grand jury indictment)
• Brandon Tyrone Lane, 27, of 405 Vine St., Athens, six counts of breaking and entering a vehicle
• Brittney Nichole McCluskey, 21, of 38488 Thatch Road, Elkmont, possession of a controlled substance
• Jeremiah Falby McKinley, 25, of 29838 Mooresville Road, Ardmore, violating the sex offender act (grand jury indictment)
• Vickie Carol Mercer, 46, of 16266 Whitty Mill Road, Elkmont, violated probation on previous conviction for third-degree theft
• Joseph Channing Moss, 34, of 22300 Sandlin Road, Elkmont, possession of a controlled substance, second-degree possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and public intoxication
• Jeanette Patrick, 55, of 1200 W. Cain Drive, Athens, trafficking methamphetamine, possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia
• Karl Julian Rambo, 23, of 30 Holman Road, Fayetteville, Tenn., first-degree burglary, second-degree burglary, attempted burglary and first-degree receiving stolen property
• Patricia Kay Robertson, 45, of 20443 Turner Road, Toney, first-degree theft (grand jury indictment)
• Hugo Roberto Sanchez, 33, of 15044 Ham Road, Athens, grand jury indictment for first-degree rape, unlawful imprisonment and third-degree domestic violence (harassment)
• Nickey Ray Saraceni, 52, of 1149 Highway 64, Killen, violated probation on previous conviction for driving under the influence
• Justin Wayne Varnes, 30, of 24408 Copeland Road, Athens, negotiating a worthless negotiable instrument
- Local News
- APD arrests 2nd man in Senior Center burglary
Ardmore man arrested for threatening President Obama
An Ardmore man was arrested Saturday after authorities said he made threats to kill President Barack Obama, former presidential candidate Mitt Romney, former vice presidential candidate Paul Ryan and members of the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation, according to Davidson County court documents.
Ardmore man arrested for threatening president
An Ardmore man was taken into custody in Nashville Saturday after allegedly threatening President Obama.
Holladay outlines five-year plan
Much of how the city of Athens will look in the next five years is contingent on Athens City Schools’ Capital Plan.
Ideas for major changes in the facilities of the Athens City Schools were unveiled in detail to the public Tuesday as city government and school officials met to discuss the capital plan.
Walking Horse Show makeup date set for Aug. 1
The show, originally to be held last week, was canceled because of rain.
Storms possible across Limestone through Thursday
Storms will be more numerous Wednesday evening into Thursday as a weak cold front approaches.
Body pulled from lake identified as missing woman
Sarah Jane Ortiz of Valley Head was found in the lake by a fisherman on Friday.
- Arrest reports for 7/22/14
- County Commission agrees to $5,500 ADEM fine
- Search and rescue training
- More Local News Headlines