Limestone County Sheriff’s Department reported the following arrests Thursday:
• Talitha Danielle Baker, 38, homeless, Huntsville, second-degree possession of a forged instrument (grand jury indictment)
• Jeri Deanne Ballard, 38, of 1413 Macedonia Road, Ardmore, manufacturing a controlled substance and possession of a controlled substance
• Kasey Austin Berner, 23, of 25821 Cobblestone Lane, Athens, grand jury indictment for trafficking heroin, second-degree possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and carrying a pistol without a permit
• Jason Evans Brunning, 34, of 465 Old Finger Road, Henderson, Tenn., manufacturing a controlled substance and possession/selling a precursor
• U.L. Davis, 57, of 1410 12th St., Athens, breaking and entering a vehicle
• Rory Dale Dennard, 54, of 2106 Luke St., Athens, grand jury indictment for two counts of violating the sex offender act
• Adam Gatlin, 23, of 22228 Cagle Road, Athens, second-degree theft and fraudulent use of a credit card
• Crystal Kay Gunter, 37, of 10272 U.S. 72, Lot 4, Athens, manufacturing a controlled substance, possession of a controlled substance, possession/selling a precursor and second-degree possession of marijuana
• Tabitha Frieda Harbin, 19, of 14519 Parker Road, Athens, possession of a controlled substance
• Kenneth Russell Holder, 52, of 23810 Norman Lane, Elkmont, second-degree assault (grand jury indictment)
• Brandon Tyrone Lane, 27, of 405 Vine St., Athens, six counts of breaking and entering a vehicle
• Brittney Nichole McCluskey, 21, of 38488 Thatch Road, Elkmont, possession of a controlled substance
• Jeremiah Falby McKinley, 25, of 29838 Mooresville Road, Ardmore, violating the sex offender act (grand jury indictment)
• Vickie Carol Mercer, 46, of 16266 Whitty Mill Road, Elkmont, violated probation on previous conviction for third-degree theft
• Joseph Channing Moss, 34, of 22300 Sandlin Road, Elkmont, possession of a controlled substance, second-degree possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and public intoxication
• Jeanette Patrick, 55, of 1200 W. Cain Drive, Athens, trafficking methamphetamine, possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia
• Karl Julian Rambo, 23, of 30 Holman Road, Fayetteville, Tenn., first-degree burglary, second-degree burglary, attempted burglary and first-degree receiving stolen property
• Patricia Kay Robertson, 45, of 20443 Turner Road, Toney, first-degree theft (grand jury indictment)
• Hugo Roberto Sanchez, 33, of 15044 Ham Road, Athens, grand jury indictment for first-degree rape, unlawful imprisonment and third-degree domestic violence (harassment)
• Nickey Ray Saraceni, 52, of 1149 Highway 64, Killen, violated probation on previous conviction for driving under the influence
• Justin Wayne Varnes, 30, of 24408 Copeland Road, Athens, negotiating a worthless negotiable instrument
- Local News
- Officials: Human trafficking alive in Limestone, Madison counties
Clay Haney follows in father’s footsteps
After watching his dad pull for the past 20 years, Clay finally got his chance. Although he has pulled multiple times over the years, this will be the first year to compete for points in the Mid-South Pullers Association.
Report: Alabama crime rate decreased 4 percent in 2013
In addition to the overall decrease in crime, the report indicated a 5 percent decrease in the number of property crimes and a 3 percent decrease in the number of violent crimes.
- Morgan County seeks help finding teen runaways
Sunny skies on tap for this weekend
After a muggy week full of intermittent showers and storms, today through Sunday are shaping up to be picture-perfect.
A student's best friend
Anyone who would like to request a visit from Love on a Leash is welcome to call her at 256-777-3388.
- Arrest reports for 7/25/14
- APD charges man with burglary, assaulting fiancée
- Athens man indicted on charges of sexual abuse, indecent exposure
Governor's office: Immigrant children coming to Alabama
A spokesman said it's not known how many children will be placed at the base or how soon they will arrive.
- More Local News Headlines