The Limestone County Sheriff’s Department reported no new thefts Thursday.
Athens Police Department reported the following arrests Thursday:
• Anthony Chad Davis, 20, of 2035 Lindsay Lane, Athens first-degree theft
• Dana Alan Green, 42, of 2038 S. Lindsay Lane, Athens, driving under the influence of alcohol
• Brenda W. Jones, 50, of 415 Sixth Ave. NW, Decatur, arrest for Decatur Police Department
• Jason Clive Kilburn, 23, of 700 Clinton St., Apt. 8-A, Athens, domestic violence (harassment)
• Curtisha De’Layne Kilburn, 23, of 700 Clinton St., Apt. 8-A, Athens, third-degree domestic violence (harassment)
• Ronald Stanley, 55, 101 Scotland Drive, Athens, third-degree criminal trespassing
Athens Police Department reported no new thefts or incidents Thursday.
• Wayne Buchanan Dockins of Athens was injured in an accident at 8:41 a.m. Thursday on Nick Davis Road at Lindsay Lane and Linton Street — Athens Police