The Limestone County Sheriff’s Department reported the following arrests Saturday:
• Sharon Renee Hawk, 48, of 412 Cherokee Road, Scottsboro, DUI
• Lance Byron James, 36, of 838 County Road 531, Anderson, failure to pay child support
• Susan Louise Kritner, 45, of 6218 Highway 92, Rutledge, Tenn., negotiating a worthless negotiable instrument
• Griffin Scott Littlefield, 48, of 1925 Constitution Ave., Prattville, third-degree theft
• Jesse Lewis Lockett, 48, of 2117 Aretha St., Athens, attempting to elude
• Cameron Tyler Ludwig, 19, of 2009 Liberty Drive, Madison, probation violated on third-degree assault charge
• Jennifer Michelle McCune, 26, of 24388 Frank Gossett Road, Athens, first-degree possession of a forged instrument
• Cody Allen Vinson, 22, of 12945 Sommers Road, Athens, speeding
The Limestone County Sheriff’s Department reported no thefts Saturday.
The Athens Police Department reported the follow arrests Saturday:
• Zachori Keith Blackwell, 18, of 9197 Holt Springer Road, Athens, DUI
• Rafael D. Garcia, 33, of 407 E. McClellan St., Athens, DUI
• Manuel Quixan Gutierrez, 26, of 17620 Tucker Lane, Lot 5, Athens, DUI
• Oberlin Ocampo, 29, of 21107 Edgewood Road, Athens, DUI
• Michael Brandon Stewart, 34, of 1400 S. Houston St., Athens, third-degree domestic violence
• Roy G. Turner, 57, of 500 Elkton St., Apt. A-16, Athens, DUI
The Athens Police Department reported no thefts Saturday.
Athens-Limestone Hospital reported no admissions or discharges Saturday.
Admissions and discharges represent only those who agree to have their names published.
- Local News
- Volunteers sought to work Athens community garden
Limestone County budget hearings: EMA seeks funds to maintain sirens
The EMA seeks to replace the speaker drivers and gear drive motor kits in the devices, as well as rent bucket trucks for crews to reach them.
- Limestone Commission changes eastern polling locations
American Farm Heritage Days
22nd annual event in Piney Chapel this weekend
Cold air sets new records across Alabama
In Huntsville, Wednesday's low of 56 broke the previous record of 60 from 1914.
- Lindsay Lane closed between Strain and Huntsville-Browns Ferry roads
North Alabama school district to use volunteers for security
State Rep. Johnny Mack Morrow says Franklin County plan will be the only one of its type in the state.
Officials weigh in on proposed special session on industrial incentives
State Rep. Dan Williams said he couldn’t say if a special session would be beneficial and added he would like to see more details about what Bentley is proposing.
- Witnesses: Burning rat caused Athens fire to spread; fire officials doubtful
- Arrest reports for 7/30/14
- More Local News Headlines