Limestone County Sheriff’s Department reported the following arrests Wednesday:
• James Travis Carwile, 31, of 10011 Paradise Shores, Lot 2, Athens, first-degree theft (grand jury indictment)
• Joshua Aaron Chavez-Roberts, 21, of 14083 Deb Drive, Athens, child abuse (grand jury indictment)
• Tavoras Antwan Coffman, 27, of 503 Welch Drive, Athens, grand jury indictments for possession of a controlled substance and illegal possession of prescription drugs (no bond)
• Orlando Zeontha Deloney, 21, of 617 Fourth Ave. SW, Decatur, two counts of third-degree burglary
• Tyjuan Oneil Fletcher, 21, of 411 East McClellan, Lot 6, Athens, grand jury indictment for second-degree domestic violence (strangulation)
• Michael Lee Ford, 22, of 410 Ward Ave., Huntsville, grand jury indictments for promoting prison contraband and destroying state property
• Steven Lynn Gandy, 50, of 19474 Cross Key Road, Athens, grand jury indictments and no bond for possession of a controlled substance, third-degree theft and public intoxication
• Adam Gatlin, 23, of 22228 Cagle Road, Athens, breaking and entering a vehicle (grand jury indictment)
• Tiffany Rachel Gibson, 35, of 26569 Overmyer Lane, Athens, second-degree assault (grand jury indictment)
• Joseph Patrick Gill, 41, of 4239 Myrtlewood Drive, Huntsville, incest
• Corey Labruan Glover, 34, of 12917 Dickens Lane, Madison, third-degree domestic violence (assault)
• Kyle Andre House, 23, of 1505 Coleman Ave., Athens, grand jury indictments for first-degree possession of marijuana (no bond), possession of a controlled substance (no bond) and distribution of a controlled substance
• Vantella Lamont Malone, 34, of 709 Plato Jones, Athens, third-degree robbery (grand jury indictment)
• Jeremy Ray McCurry, 26, of 30605 Alabama 99, Lester, first-degree theft (grand jury indictment)
• Noah Andrew McGlawn, 20, of 3030 Mount Morich Drive, Whiteville, Tenn., attempted murder (grand jury indictment)
• Stephanie Marie Minor, 27, of 167 Dexter Circle, Madison, two counts of second-degree forgery (grand jury indictment and no bond)
• Cameron Lee Parker, 25, of 8724 Flicker Lane, Athens, first-degree theft (grand jury indictment)
• Jason Ray Rose, 37, of 12298 Grigsby Ferry Road, Elkmont, third-degree burglary (Limestone County Community Corrections Program)
• Jason Ingram Stokes, 37, of 25715 Putman Circle, Elkmont, grand jury indictments for second-degree assault and second-degree theft
• Jackie Lynn Watkins, 51, of 25368 New Bethel Road, Elkmont, possession of a controlled substance (grand jury indictment)
- Local News
Powers: Hospital chief decision expected soon
“We had 26 people apply for the position — we had four come for interviews and have narrowed it to three,” said outgoing CEO Kelli Powers.
- Severe storms loom across the Southeast this weekend
Cops on Top: Raising funds for Special Olympics
Officers will be at Wal-Mart in Athens from 7 a.m. until 9 p.m. Friday and Saturday to ride a scissor lift high in the sky encouraging shoppers and passersby to donate to Cops on Top.
Chamber recognizes Limestone County difference makers
Attorney Jim Moffatt was named Citizen of the Year.
- 3 Limestone teens charged with burglaries
- Athens man arrested on Wal-Mart theft charges
Athens State's tuition to increase 6 to 9 percent
The Athens State budget is facing an approximately $1.1 million budget deficit, according to Vice President of Financial Affairs Mike McCoy.
Sex offender arrested over travel plans
The warrant was issued after Wells was not at his residence on several occasions during resident checks on the week of April 11.
Athens man arrested for stolen credit card, other charges
McFarland is accused of taking his father’s medication and his wallet, which contained cash and credit cards, on April 10.
- UPDATE: Power restored after wreck damages Lindsay Lane utility pole
- More Local News Headlines
- Powers: Hospital chief decision expected soon