MUSCLE SHOALS, Ala. (AP) — Muscle Shoals Police are investigating a fatal stabbing.
The Colbert County coroner confirms that 27-year-old Patrick Johnson died at Shoals Hospital around midnight Thursday.
Police say Johnson’s friends dropped him off at the hospital and doctors called police.
Authorities don’t know where Johnson was stabbed. The coroner said Johnson lived in Muscle Shoals, and police will begin their investigation there.
Investigators have not released any suspect descriptions.
The coroner took Johnson’s body to Huntsville for an autopsy.
- Local News
- North Alabama school system's plan won't include armed guards
- Arrest reports for 8/1/14
- New website tracks local sex offenders
- UPDATE: Man indicted on charges of stealing from Limestone mom
Fire damages home in Clements: Man seeks home for puppies
An early morning house fire caused significant damage to a home on Shaw Road in the Clements community Thursday.
- 2 Athens residents facing drug charges
- Madison County settles 2012 assault cause involving sheriff's deputies
Work on new residence halls underway at UNA
Director of Residence Life Kevin Jacques, along with the rest of the staff, said they are excited to see the new, modern residence halls breaking ground.
- Fire damages home in Clements
Ex-professor, Amy Bishop, fights conviction in UAH shooting
Amy Bishop pleaded guilty to shooting colleagues during a faculty meeting in February 2010. Three people died and three more were injured.
- More Local News Headlines