A Decatur man was killed Sunday night in a two-vehicle crash in Limestone County, according to published media reports.
Troopers are investigating the crash, which occurred on I-65 at mile marker 363, about 4 miles south of Ardmore. The crash happened at 7:15 p.m.
Two vehicles reportedly collided on the interstate, and one left the road and flipped several times. Troopers said George Thomas Bolden, 49, of Decatur, was killed in the crash.
An unknown vehicle left the scene.
Troopers said Bolden was wearing a seatbelt.
- Local News
- Woman charged with punching corrections officer
- Athens man pleads not guilty in kitten killings
Northwest Alabama fighting job losses
Friday's announcement that izzy+ would close a furniture plant by summer 2015 and leave 200 workers out of a job was the latest in a barrage of similar bad news.
- Sidewalk work underway on Hine Street
- Slots remain for landowner estate planning session in Athens
- Returning Mother Nature’s mess
- Report: Dogs die in early morning house fire in Ardmore
- Limestone Ledger 7/29/14
- Council holds hearing on new liquor store in Athens
- Athens delays vote on retiree bonuses
- More Local News Headlines