A Decatur man was killed Sunday night in a two-vehicle crash in Limestone County, according to published media reports.
Troopers are investigating the crash, which occurred on I-65 at mile marker 363, about 4 miles south of Ardmore. The crash happened at 7:15 p.m.
Two vehicles reportedly collided on the interstate, and one left the road and flipped several times. Troopers said George Thomas Bolden, 49, of Decatur, was killed in the crash.
An unknown vehicle left the scene.
Troopers said Bolden was wearing a seatbelt.
- Local News
City Council approves Remington incentives; one citizen against
Under the agreement, Athens will pay $250,000 to Remington during a three-year period if the company meets hiring goals.
Police Department site of March 18 voter registration event
It will be held in the municipal courtroom at the Police Department at 951 E. Hobbs St. Hours will be announced.
Alabama offering free photo IDs to vote
Only those who are registered to vote in Alabama and do not already have a photo ID from any county, state or agency are eligible for the voter ID card.
- Athens man accused of selling crack cocaine
Carly's Law to be considered today by state Senate
If state Sen. Paul Sanford's bill to legalize cannabidiol, or CBD, passes the Senate, it would still have to be passed by the House and signed by the governor. State Rep. Mike Ball's CBD bill has not yet been considered by the House.
- Temps to reach mid-70s today; chill to return Wednesday night
- Council hopes police, fire raises will make Athens a contender
- $2,000 reward offered for trailer, equipment
- Women assaults Limestone deputy during arrest
- Girl says man sexually abused her for years
- More Local News Headlines
- City Council approves Remington incentives; one citizen against