Limestone County Sheriff’s Department reported the following arrests Monday:
• Joe Louis Dotch, 73, of 620 Eastbrook Drive NW, Huntsville, driving under the influence
• Mark Steven Keener Jr., 24, of 21526 Alabama 127, Elkmont, third-degree domestic violence (harassment)
• Curtis Jackson Norman, 31, of 1410 E. Elm St., Apt. D-51, Athens, driving under the influence of drugs and possession of a controlled substance
• Julyn Dewayne Posey Sr., 47, of 16929 Huntsville-Browns Ferry Road, Athens, public intoxication
• Stacie Michelle Sowell, 38, of 14409 Crooked Stick Place, Athens, driving under the influence of drugs
• Eric Cordelle Bass, 24, of 13614 Dart Circle, Athens, violated probation on previous conviction for first-degree possession of marijuana, and bonds revoked on previous charges of possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia and first-degree possession of marijuana
• Andrew Mile Robertson, 25, of 1247 Wall Triana, Toney, driving with a suspended license and possession of drug paraphernalia
• Linda Ashley Rovere, 49, of 4509 Triana Blvd., Madison, violated parole on previous conviction for second-degree theft
• Kyle Aaron Wheatley, 34, of 1104 Phyllis Ave., Niceville, Fla., DUI, improper use of lane and driving with an open container of alcohol
Limestone County Sheriff’s Department reported no thefts or incidents Monday.
Athens Police Department reported no new arrests or thefts Monday.