The commission on Monday approved the following:
• A contract with AT&T for a small cell in-building license agreement to improve signal strength within the Limestone County Courthouse, at no cost to the county;
• An Emergency Management Performance grant from the state for $49,190;
• A low bid of $60,555 to Robert Ingram to purchase an asphalt milling attachment for the Engineering Department;
• The transfer of Haley Wilborn from a communications officer to a corrections officer at the Sheriff’s Office;
• A merit increase for Work Release Director Bill Daws; and
• Closing the Washington Street and Clinton annexes and the courthouse from noon-1 p.m. Dec. 13 for the annual Christmas luncheon for county employees.
Also during Monday’s meeting, the Athens-Limestone Beautification Board submitted a $5,000 appropriation request to pay for signage at county landmarks and cemetery fencing. The commission will hold a work session at 10 a.m. Dec. 11, at the Washington Street annex.