- Local News
Judge: Trial in running death won't be moved
A judge refused to move the trial of a northeast Alabama woman charged in the death of her 9-year-old granddaughter, who authorities say was forced to run for hours as punishment until she collapsed and died in 2012.
Limestone County Home and Garden Show this weekend
Events will kick off at 9 a.m. Saturday and run until 4 p.m. Sunday hours are noon until 4 p.m.
Jessica Elkins Act moves to House for approval
The legislation reads that if a local board of education provides information on immunizations, infectious diseases, medications and other school health issues to parents and students in sixth through 12th grade, then certain information regarding meningococcal meningitis disease and its vaccine shall also be provided.
Walk to raise tremor awareness set for March 22
The North Alabama Essential Tremor Support Group will walk at 2 p.m., March 22, at the Madison Wellness Center at 8391 U.S. 72 West.
- Clem rape sentence stands following Appeals Court ruling
- Madison man charged with domestic violence strangulation
- Narcotics officers bust meth lab
- Sex offender arrested for staying at unauthorized address
- Limestone man arrested for having cockfighting pit
- Fallen principal apologizes to community
- More Local News Headlines
- Judge: Trial in running death won't be moved