- Local News
‘Fish for a Cure’ tournament to benefit fight against cancer
The City of Athens Relay for Life team is hosting the third annual Bass Fishing Tournament next month to “fish for a cure.” Money raised will go to the American Cancer Society.
Should an anonymous post remain anonymous?
Attorneys for the online media company filed a motion to quash, saying the person who posted the comment has a First Amendment right to free speech and should be protected.
- 4 Limestone students named to All-State band
- BREAKING: 2-vehicle accident on AL 251 in front of Bethel Grocery
- BREAKING: Fuel spill on Bethel Road
Hobbs Jewelers celebrates 30 years of service
To mark the event, the Hobbs Jewelers team hosted members of the community at a celebration breakfast Wednesday at First National Bank.
- Hospice of Limestone County celebrates its volunteers
- County Commission: Temporary courthouse renovations nearly complete
Two arrested for drugs in car; child also inside
Police responding to a passerby’s report of people in a car in the Wal-Mart parking lot using drugs led to the arrest Tuesday of two Limestone County residents and the discovery of a 4-year-old child in the vehicle
Congressman to host veterans' forum in Huntsville
U.S. Rep. Mo Brooks will host a veterans' forum on Thursday in Huntsville.
- More Local News Headlines
- ‘Fish for a Cure’ tournament to benefit fight against cancer