- Four Limestone teams headed to Hanceville
Mission accomplished: Tanner wins state
Top-ranked Tanner claims first state championship, overwhelms No. 4 Washington Co. 28-14
APD charges suspect in home burglary
An Athens man is facing a burglary charge in connection with a home break-in Monday.
Whiskey barrel company to hire 200 workers in Lawrence Co.
If the recent spate of announcements is any indication, the Tennessee Valley has become one of the nation’s top industry hotspots.
- Hot Tennessee River costs TVA millions of dollars
- Residents want veto of historic commission amendment About a half-dozen residents of the city’s historical districts met with Athens Mayor Dan Williams Monday to ask him to veto an amendment to the city’s historical district ordinance.
- Noah moved from ICU Twenty-one-month–old Noah Crowe, son of John David and Jessica Crowe, who had surgery for a brain tumor a week ago at Children’s Hospital of Birmingham, has been moved out of the Pediatric Intensive Care Unit, where he has been since the surgery.
- Men charged with child abuse, porno among 133 indicted Five Limestone County men have been formally charged by a Limestone County grand jury on separate felony charges involving child abuse or child pornography, records show.
- DOC to turn over Barksdale records to media today The Department of Corrections announced Monday that it would make available for viewing by the media all prison records concerning the death of Farron Barksdale at 9 a.m. today.
- Police identify victims of fatal accident
- More News Headlines