“We only saw one person in a mask and that was a tourist when we toured the Mayan ruins,” he said.
The Westmorelands returned Saturday from their weeklong cruise and he said, “We’re both feeling fine.”
The CDC advises that these are everyday actions that people can take to help avoid the flu:
• Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze; throw the tissue in the trash.
• Wash your hands often with soap and water, especially if you cough or sneeze. Alcohol-based hand cleaner s are also effective.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth.
• Try to avoid close contact with sick people (especially if that person appears ill)
• If you get sick, stay home from work or school and limit contact with others