A lack of leadership or usual politics?
Is this politics as usual? We don’t mean to seem cynical but the timing is suspect.
- STAFF EDITORIAL: Plenty to do around town
Inaction is best course of action
With Alabama’s tenuous finances, the senators are sitting on the sidelines awaiting the outcome of those court fights instead of spending taxpayers’ money defending the legislation.
Legislature has work to do but time is short
To some, it’s appropriate the lawmakers return Tuesday — April Fool’s Day. However, the pending legislation is no laughing matter.
- Honor farmers, ranchers on National Ag Day
- Staff editorial: Help protect Elk River from uncaring polluters
Pistol proposal is lethal legislation
Is it so dangerous now that we have to have loaded guns in the car?
- Glass situation must not happen again
- Half-million gamble not paying off
Party politics not needed in local elections
“I always vote for the best candidate (as long as he or she is a Republican/Democrat).”
- More Opinion Headlines
- A lack of leadership or usual politics?