- Fouls and scoring up in college basketball
- Florida State takes firm hold in BCS standings
- No. 1 Alabama trying to avoid ‘relief syndrome’
- No. 7 Auburn controls its destiny in SEC West race
- Braves heading to suburbs in 2017
Last second field goal sends Athens to second round
Bram McGrady’s 45 yard field goal soared threw the uprights with five seconds remaining to give Athens a 24-22 win over Center Point in the first round of the state playoffs.
It was the longest field goal of McGrady’s career.
No. 1 'Bama, No. 10 LSU QBs in old-school showdown
Zach Mettenberger and AJ McCarron typically only run as a last resort and much prefer throwing passes the old-fashioned way.
- No. 10 LSU, No. 1 Alabama meet in SEC showdown
Running game fueling No. 7 Auburn's rise
The Auburn Tigers have plowed their way into Southeastern Conference, and maybe national title, contention with a running game that has lately been making the forward pass more luxury than necessity.
Bama-LSU still big even if it's no game of century
So it's not the "Game of the Century," or maybe even the game of the week.
- More Sports Headlines