- State and Nation
Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
"Choosing Hope: Moving Forward from Your Life's Darkest Hour" by teacher Kaitlin Roig-DeBellis will be released next spring.
Lawmakers try to seal $225M aid package for Israel
Israel escalated its operations against Hamas on Tuesday as the conflict entered its fourth week. Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu warned of a "prolonged" campaign.
Alabama teen rescued after falling 50 feet in cave
The man suffered a broken leg, but he was conscious and his vital signs were OK when rescuers reached him.
- Study: 35 percent in U.S. facing debt collectors
- Despite good news, entitlement programs face problems
Alabama fugitive captured at West Palm Beach hospital
44-year-old David Pitts is accused of sexually assaulting a woman and her 8-year-old daughter.
Newborn southern Alabama boy killed in car crash
Authorities say a newborn boy who was injured in a car crash in Monroe County over the weekend has died.
- ASU president gets car allowance but has no car
- Foul play ruled out in death of cupcake truck driver
Foul play ruled out in death of Birmingham food truck driver
Authorities don't suspect foul play in the death of a man who drove a cupcake truck in Birmingham.
- More State and Nation Headlines
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal