- State and Nation
Alabama teen rescued after falling 50 feet in cave
The man suffered a broken leg, but he was conscious and his vital signs were OK when rescuers reached him.
- Study: 35 percent in U.S. facing debt collectors
- Despite good news, entitlement programs face problems
Alabama fugitive captured at West Palm Beach hospital
44-year-old David Pitts is accused of sexually assaulting a woman and her 8-year-old daughter.
Newborn southern Alabama boy killed in car crash
Authorities say a newborn boy who was injured in a car crash in Monroe County over the weekend has died.
- ASU president gets car allowance but has no car
- Foul play ruled out in death of cupcake truck driver
Foul play ruled out in death of Birmingham food truck driver
Authorities don't suspect foul play in the death of a man who drove a cupcake truck in Birmingham.
Girls sell lemonade to raise money for charities
Kim Kervin said her daughters, Maggie and Mylee, have been operating the lemonade stand from their home throughout the summer, collecting proceeds for a different charity each time.
Israeli strikes on Gaza, rocket fire, break lull
The strikes followed an almost 12-hour pause in fighting and came as international efforts intensified to end the three-week war between Israel and Hamas.
- More State and Nation Headlines
- Alabama teen rescued after falling 50 feet in cave