- State and Nation
- State looks to add more options at 10 Ala parks
- More students moving to private schools in Ala.
- G.I Joe, world's first action figure, turning 50
- Wintry mix possible across parts of Alabama
State Senate committee approves cannabis oil bill
Alabama lawmakers took a step toward effectively legalizing a marijuana extract that doesn't get people high, but can be used to treat certain medical conditions.
- National study faults Alabama's fiscal planning
Judge to rule soon on private-school tax credits
A federal judge said Monday he will rule soon on whether to throw out a lawsuit challenging Alabama's new tax credits for families that move their children from failing public schools to private schools.
Coroner: Foul play not suspected in Auburn student's death
Authorities don't suspect foul play in the death of an Auburn University student found dead at an apartment.
Alabama Senate votes to outlaw bestiality; bill goes to House
The Alabama Senate has voted to make bestiality a crime.
Alabama interstates reopen after winter storm
All of Alabama's interstate highways are open as the state continues digging out from the winter storm.
A spokesman for the Alabama Department of Transportation says work crews treated interstates in the Birmingham area to keep them from refreezing before rush hour Thursday.
- More State and Nation Headlines