Allie Janzen, a student at Creekside Elementary School in Limestone County, enjoys at chocolate-covered marshmallow during the second-annual Chocolate Walk Saturday. Participants had the opportunity to sample a variety of chocolates at a number of downtown shops. Spirit of Athens sponsored the event.
- Top Local News
- Athens man charged with sexual abuse, indecent exposure
- Governor's office: Immigrant children coming to Alabama
- The News Courier invites you to 'Sound Off'
- Carpenter acquires 2nd Delphi building – what’s in store for it?
- Limestone, Morgan and Madison counties under dense fog advisory until 9 a.m.
- Today's Local Feature
- State and Nation
UPDATE: Alabama man claims penis mistakenly amputated
The man's penis was gone when he awoke after surgery, according to a lawsuit, yet no one ever warned that amputation could result from the procedure.Continued ...
- UPDATE: Montgomery base could house immigrant children
- Guard accused of having sex with man charged in murder of former AU players
- Naked thieves take burgers from SW Fla eatery
- Florida man run over by own truck during road rage
- UPDATE: Alabama man claims penis mistakenly amputated
- Local Sports
Local athletes lead North to soccer sweep
East Limestone’s Dilan Sayer scored the opening goal and was named MVP of the boys game in a 3-0 win while Jordan Runion scored her team’s opening goal in a 3-1 for the girls.Continued ...
- Davidson helps North tie
- Tedford, Potts take on the South in All-Star hoops game
- Strong local presence at state All-Star Week
- Before politics, Seibert played for the Tide
- Local athletes lead North to soccer sweep
Manning getting used to new faces on Broncos
The quarterback who thrived on the familiarity of playing with the same receivers is now having to adjust to a revamped offensive roster to start his third year in Denver.Continued ...
- Auburn's Nick Marshall pays citations in Georgia
- Jaguars sign former Crimson Tide DB Belue, waive RB Blankenship
- CEO: Sterling staying on a 'disaster' for Clippers
- Survey finds sharp increase in teen use of HGH
- Manning getting used to new faces on Broncos
- Calendar of Events
Limestone Ledger 7/24/14
The Athens Arts League Summer Art Stroll is 4-8 p.m. Friday on the downtown Limestone County Courthouse lawn. The free, family-friendly event will include music and 25 artists including painters, ceramicists, jewelry makers, mixed media and textile artists.
- Church Bulletin 7/24/14
- Limestone Ledger 7/24/14