• The Athens Lions Club Kiddie Carnival continues on the corner of Beaty and Forrest Streets from 6:30 to 9:30 p.m. Little ones can enjoy the rides for one ticket, which are 50 cents each. Adults can step under the pavilion and enjoy bingo, Dippin’ Dots, shaved ice and many other concessions.
• CEI Bookstore is hosting a concert of local groups at Athens Bible School auditorium at 7 p.m. The auditorium is located at the corner of Forrest and Washington streets.
• Area veterans and their families are invited to the Alabama Veterans Museum and Archives at 8 a.m. for fellowship and light refreshment. The museum will be open for tours until 3 p.m.
• CEI Bookstore invites parents and their children to story time at 10:30 a.m.
• Cruise-In will be held on the Square in Athens from 3 to 8 p.m. Come enjoy the antique vehicles, shopping and dining.
• Athens Lions Club Kiddie Carnival opens at 6:30 p.m. for another night of family fun.
For more information about the events, contact Jeanette Jones, Teresa Todd or Cayce Lee at 256-232-5411.