— Athens Bible School student Anna Stinnett sprays Lillian Moss’s hair pink Thursday afternoon at the school. ABS hosted a “Pink Out” volleyball tournament Thursday to raise awareness for breast cancer. Participating in the tournament were Athens Bible, Ardmore, East Limestone and Elkmont.
- Top Local News
- APD charges man with burglary, assaulting fiancée
- Athens man indicted on charges of sexual abuse, indecent exposure
- Governor's office: Immigrant children coming to Alabama
- The News Courier invites you to 'Sound Off'
- Carpenter acquires 2nd Delphi building – what’s in store for it?
- Today's Local Feature
- State and Nation
Air Algerie jet with 116 on board crashes in Mali
Wreckage was found about 31 miles from the border of Burkina Faso near the village of Boulikessi in Mali, a Burkina Faso presidential aide said.Continued ...
- UPDATE: Alabama man claims penis mistakenly amputated
- UPDATE: Montgomery base could house immigrant children
- Guard accused of having sex with man charged in murder of former AU players
- Naked thieves take burgers from SW Fla eatery
- Air Algerie jet with 116 on board crashes in Mali
- Local Sports
Manning getting used to new faces on Broncos
The quarterback who thrived on the familiarity of playing with the same receivers is now having to adjust to a revamped offensive roster to start his third year in Denver.Continued ...
- Auburn's Nick Marshall pays citations in Georgia
- Jaguars sign former Crimson Tide DB Belue, waive RB Blankenship
- CEO: Sterling staying on a 'disaster' for Clippers
- Survey finds sharp increase in teen use of HGH
- Manning getting used to new faces on Broncos
- Calendar of Events
Limestone Ledger 7/24/14
The Athens Arts League Summer Art Stroll is 4-8 p.m. Friday on the downtown Limestone County Courthouse lawn. The free, family-friendly event will include music and 25 artists including painters, ceramicists, jewelry makers, mixed media and textile artists.
- Church Bulletin 7/24/14
- Limestone Ledger 7/24/14