— Charlotte Toone, right, shares an egg with her sister, Mia Toone, on Saturday morning during the First Baptist Church Easter Egg Hunt at the Limestone County Courthouse. The two-year-old Toone triplets searched the courthouse lawn for candy-filled eggs with their sister, Abigail, and parents, Ashlee and Jared Toone of Athens. Easter Sunday is March 31.
- Top Local News
- Man accused in 1 plant bomb threat faces 1-10 years in jail
- Advisory: North Beaty closed part of today
- Local frugal group gives back this Christmas season
- Wife finds men who pulled husband from burning car
- Toy donations fuel Christmas cheer for teens
- Today's Local Feature
- State and Nation
40 million Target customers' charge cards may be compromised
Target says about 40 million credit and debit card accounts may be affected by a data breach that occurred just as the holiday shopping season shifted into high gear.
- Judge refuses plea deal in Marshall County revenue case
- Ala. man pleads guilty to robbery, bomb threats
- Byrne wins 1st Congressional District with 71 percent
- Bronner says beef with governor over Medicaid led to oversight
- 40 million Target customers' charge cards may be compromised
- Local Sports
Tanner set to honor football team, dedicate road Thursday
Tanner will present its football team with another state championship trophy Thursday morning in the school gymnasium. It’s become an annual tradition for Tanner athletics.Continued ...
- No. 2 W. Limestone off to strong start
- AHS wrestling wins Sparkman JV tournament
- City honors first Parks and Rec team to win state title
- Florence loses D-II championship game
- Tanner set to honor football team, dedicate road Thursday
SEC set to flex women's hoops muscle this weekend
The Southeastern Conference is making a convincing case that it's even stronger and deeper than usual this season.
It has a chance to make an even bigger statement this weekend.Continued ...
- UPDATED: Potts brothers put on a show for Athens in win over James Clemens
- Mosley, Sutton, Carey repeat as AP All-Americans
- Arizona, Syracuse stay 1-2 in AP Top 25
- Texas coach Mack Brown steps down
- SEC set to flex women's hoops muscle this weekend
- Have a cup of cheer on the Athens Square
- Athens Christmas Open House this weekend
- Hilltop Arts Festival: Elkmont plays host to 2nd annual event Nov. 2
- Calling all carvers: News Courier’s pumpkin carving contest kicks off
- Stephen Covey's '7 Habits' shakes up schools
- Calendar of Events
Limestone Ledger 12/19/13
Boy Scout Christmas trees sale
East Limestone Boy Scout Troop 7236 is selling Fraser fir Christmas trees through Dec. 21 or until sold out at the corner of East Limestone and Capshaw roads at the old Reliance Bank lot. The sale is a fundraiser to buy troop camping equipment.
- Church Bulletin 12/19/13
- Limestone Ledger 12/19/13