— Decked out in red, white and blue handprint shirts and paper top hats, children in Athens First Baptist Church’s summer day care program line up along the sidewalk Tuesday for an Independence Day parade.
- Top Local News
- Athens man indicted on charges of sexual abuse, indecent exposure
- Governor's office: Immigrant children coming to Alabama
- The News Courier invites you to 'Sound Off'
- Carpenter acquires 2nd Delphi building – what’s in store for it?
- Limestone, Morgan and Madison counties under dense fog advisory until 9 a.m.
- Today's Local Feature
- State and Nation
UPDATE: Alabama man claims penis mistakenly amputated
The man's penis was gone when he awoke after surgery, according to a lawsuit, yet no one ever warned that amputation could result from the procedure.Continued ...
- UPDATE: Montgomery base could house immigrant children
- Guard accused of having sex with man charged in murder of former AU players
- Naked thieves take burgers from SW Fla eatery
- Florida man run over by own truck during road rage
- UPDATE: Alabama man claims penis mistakenly amputated
- Local Sports
Manning getting used to new faces on Broncos
The quarterback who thrived on the familiarity of playing with the same receivers is now having to adjust to a revamped offensive roster to start his third year in Denver.Continued ...
- Auburn's Nick Marshall pays citations in Georgia
- Jaguars sign former Crimson Tide DB Belue, waive RB Blankenship
- CEO: Sterling staying on a 'disaster' for Clippers
- Survey finds sharp increase in teen use of HGH
- Manning getting used to new faces on Broncos
- Calendar of Events
Limestone Ledger 7/24/14
The Athens Arts League Summer Art Stroll is 4-8 p.m. Friday on the downtown Limestone County Courthouse lawn. The free, family-friendly event will include music and 25 artists including painters, ceramicists, jewelry makers, mixed media and textile artists.
- Church Bulletin 7/24/14
- Limestone Ledger 7/24/14