— A group of children sing on the steps of the Limestone County Courthouse during the Reliance Bank Christmas Parade Thursday night.
- Top Local News
Governor's office: Immigrant children coming to Alabama
A spokesman said it's not known how many children will be placed at the base or how soon they will arrive.Continued ...
- The News Courier invites you to 'Sound Off'
- Carpenter acquires 2nd Delphi building – what’s in store for it?
- Limestone, Morgan and Madison counties under dense fog advisory until 9 a.m.
- Suspicious emails prompt BBB warning
- Governor's office: Immigrant children coming to Alabama
- Today's Local Feature
- State and Nation
Official: Air Algerie flight 'probably crashed'
More than 50 French were onboard the plane along with 27 Burkina Faso nationals and passengers from a dozen other countries. The flight crew was Spanish.Continued ...
- Two killed in Alabama plane crash
- Army: Patient IDs wrongly trashed at Alabama base
- GM's Q2 profit falls 85 percent on recall costs
- Obama wants limits on U.S. company mergers abroad
- Official: Air Algerie flight 'probably crashed'
- Local Sports
Local athletes lead North to soccer sweep
East Limestone’s Dilan Sayer scored the opening goal and was named MVP of the boys game in a 3-0 win while Jordan Runion scored her team’s opening goal in a 3-1 for the girls.Continued ...
- Davidson helps North tie
- Tedford, Potts take on the South in All-Star hoops game
- Strong local presence at state All-Star Week
- Before politics, Seibert played for the Tide
- Local athletes lead North to soccer sweep
Auburn's Nick Marshall pays citations in Georgia
That means Marshall won't have to appear at a September court hearing.Continued ...
- Jaguars sign former Crimson Tide DB Belue, waive RB Blankenship
- CEO: Sterling staying on a 'disaster' for Clippers
- Survey finds sharp increase in teen use of HGH
- CEO: Clippers coach to quit if Sterling stays
- Auburn's Nick Marshall pays citations in Georgia
- Calendar of Events
Limestone Ledger 7/24/14
The Athens Arts League Summer Art Stroll is 4-8 p.m. Friday on the downtown Limestone County Courthouse lawn. The free, family-friendly event will include music and 25 artists including painters, ceramicists, jewelry makers, mixed media and textile artists.
- Church Bulletin 7/24/14
- Limestone Ledger 7/24/14